Fun Ways to Celebrate Life in Morristown NJMorristown is just around 25 miles off New York City, but locals and visitors alike can experience a world that is completely different from what the Big Apple offers. Known as the Military Capital of the American Revolution, Morristown certainly has a lot of attractions for those interested in history. The city also offers lots of ways to celebrate life and special events in your life.
- Morristown National Historical Park – the park has four sites associated with the Revolutionary War, providing visitors the opportunity to see and explore a military encampment, a farm and numerous hiking trails.
- Frelinghuysen Arboretum – the park of unique beauty gives home to an extraordinary collection of shrubs, trees, flowers and bushes, many of which are in bloom in spring.
- Loantaka Brook Reservation – a great setting for a family picnic. The reservation has some beautiful, shaded spots for relaxation, a great playground for the kids and you can also enjoy other outdoor activities, such as biking, walking or scootering around the park.
- Briarwood Safari Park – a beautiful park where you can enjoy the company of exotic animals. You can choose to drive through the park in your own car or you can park your vehicle and use one of the park’s wagons.
- Pinot's Palette in Morristown offers you the opportunity to celebrate your life or special event in a warm and friendly atmosphere with painting instructor professionals and cocktails too!