Last updated November 3, 2020.
This Policy does not apply to websites and services that display or link to different privacy statements. Websites and services co-branded with other partners may display or link to a joint privacy statement or separate privacy statements of Pinot’s Palette’s partners in addition to our Policy.
What Type of Information Does Pinot’s Palette Collect?
Personal Information of the Customer that may be collected by Pinot’s Palette may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number and e-mail address;
- Birthday and anniversary dates, if the Customer elects to provide it;
- What goods or services were bought, and where and how frequently the Customer bought the goods or services, if bought through Pinot’s Palette’s Services or Sites;
- Device identification, location, and Services near and visited by the Customer, if using a mobile device;
- Written reviews submitted by the Customer to any of the Sites or to any third-party website or service;
- Customer’s likeness and/or voice, if photographed or recorded by Pinot’s Palette during Customer’s use of the Sites and/or Services; and
- Demographic information and information regarding subjects that may interest the Customer, if the Customer took a survey or interacted with Pinot’s Palette in any way.
- Allow “Like” and “Share” buttons to work; and
- Collect Online Use Information about the Customer’s browsing habits and share it with other websites, which then can display advertising that is more relevant to the Customer.
Pinot’s Palette may use web beacons (electronic images) or local shared objects (Flash cookies) on the Sites or in emails to deliver cookies, count visits, understand Customer usage, campaign effectiveness and to recognize whether an email has been opened and acted upon. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, Online Use Information can be tied to a Customer’s cookies.
The Customer may choose to remove or reject cookies, but doing so will affect many features or services on the Sites. Pinot’s Palette may also collect aggregated data or anonymized data that does not directly identify the Customer. Pinot’s Palette may combine information collected about the Customer with information received from third parties.
How Does Pinot’s Palette Use Information About the Customer?
Pinot’s Palette may use information about the Customer for purposes described in this Policy, or disclosed on the Sites or during the Services. For example, Pinot’s Palette may use information about the Customer to:
- Process and manage the Customer’s purchase and use of Pinot’s Palette products and Services, including accounts and program participation;
- Respond to customer service inquiries, post Customer comments or statements on any blog or online forum maintained on the Sites, or take other actions in response to the Customer’s inquiries or other Site activities;
- Create personalized promotions by combining the Customer’s personal information with non-personal information, such as the amounts and types of purchases made or any benefits received through the Services;
- Communicate with the Customer about orders or purchases, accounts, participating in the Services, participating in any contest or sweepstakes, and any requests for information;
- Communicate with the Customer about the Pinot’s Palette brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers; and
- Reproducing, exhibiting, publishing, or distributing photographs or recordings of the Customer’s use of the Sites and/or Services.
The Customer agrees that Pinot’s Palette may use the information about the Customer collected in accordance with this Policy in its sole discretion. No compensation will be paid to the Customer or any other person as a result of Pinot’s Palette use of such information. The Customer waives any right to inspect or approve the information or Pinot’s Palette’s use of such information, whether the collection of information or the manner in which such information was or is to be used was known or unknown to the Customer. The Customer releases Pinot’s Palette from all claims, demands and liabilities whatsoever in connection with or related to personal information collected under this Policy.
Does Pinot’s Palette Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
Pinot’s Palette shares personal information with third parties in limited ways by:
- Sharing personal information about the Customer with others with the Customer’s consent;
- Sharing information with companies that provide support services to Pinot’s Palette (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help market the products and Services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about the Customer to perform their functions on behalf of Pinot’s Palette;
- Sharing personal information posted on the Sites with other forum participants and Site visitors if the Customer participates in any blog or online forum on the Sites;
- Sharing photographs or recordings of the Customer’s use of the Sites and/or Services for the purposes of documenting such use and/or marketing and publicizing the Sites and/or Services; and
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets, or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of the business assets, Pinot’s Palette may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
What Choices Does Pinot’s Palette Offer About Personal Information?
Pinot’s Palette allows the Customer to update or change personal information as well as communication methods by Pinot’s Palette to the Customer. To request a change, the Customer can follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails.
If the Customer opts-out of receiving promotional communications, Pinot’s Palette may still send non-promotional communications, including emails about the Customer’s accounts and ongoing business relations.
How is Personal Information Secured?
Pinot’s Palette takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Customers’ personal information.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC Social Disclaimer
Thank you for visiting the official social media accounts of Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC. Our social media accounts (individually and collectively, the "Accounts") with various third-party platforms, including, but not limited to, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch, Instagram, LinkedIn and SnapChat (individually and collectively, the "Platforms"), are intended for promotional purposes only. By participating on our Accounts, you agree to comply with the below guidelines as well as any and all relevant terms and/or rules for any and all applicable Platforms.
We welcome your thoughts and comments on the posts, photos and other items that we place on our Accounts, but in most cases we won't be able to reply to customer service issues through the Accounts. If you have a customer service issue, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. We will do our best to respond within forty-eight (48) hours after receipt of your inquiry.
Visitors to our Accounts may post views and opinions in reaction to our materials. Any content, views, opinions and/or responses to questions uploaded, expressed or submitted by the creators, sponsors, advertisers or users of the Platforms, including on web pages, message boards and groups or otherwise communicated through it, other than the content provided by Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC, are solely the views, opinions and responsibility of the person submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC. Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC is not responsible for content that third-parties publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit via the Platforms.
Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information available on our Accounts. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We may include links to other web pages, but these links are not an endorsement of those web pages. Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC is not responsible for the content of any web site that is not operated directly by Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC. For official details in connection with our events, please visit our website at www.pinotspalette.com.
All opinions and comments should contribute to the dialog. Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC does not condone any form of harassment, written attacks, insults, vulgarity or indecency whether perpetrated in writing or the transmission of images. You agree not to do any of the following: (1) upload to or transmit using our Accounts any defamatory, indecent, obscene, harassing, violent, hate speech or otherwise objectionable material, or any material that is, or may be, protected by copyright, without permission from the copyright owner; (2) use our Accounts to violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or to violate the laws of any jurisdiction; (3) misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organization; (4) upload to or transmit on our Accounts any advertisements or solicitations of business; (5) upload or otherwise transmit files that contain a virus or corrupted data; (6) collect information about others (including e-mail addresses) without their consent; (7) upload files or photos or include in a comment links that you know, or have reason to believe, cannot be distributed legally using our Accounts or that you have an obligation to keep confidential; and (8) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of our Accounts, or which, as determined by Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC, may harm Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC or visitors to our Accounts or expose them to liability.
Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC reserves the right, but does not assume any responsibility, to edit or delete any material it deems inappropriate for our Accounts and its visitors or terminate any user's ability to access our Accounts. However, Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC can neither review all material that is posted on the channel nor ensure prompt removal of objectionable material. Accordingly, Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by third parties. Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
Your failure to comply with these guidelines may result in the termination of your access to our Accounts.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PINOT’S PALETTE FRANCHISE, LLC, OR ANY OF ITS RELATED COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES, THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY CONTENT COMMUNICATED ON OUR ACCOUNTS, WHETHER BY PINOT’S PALETTE FRANCHISE, LLC OR A THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE FRANCHISE, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AVAILABILITY, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY INFORMATION COMMUNICATED ON OUR ACCOUNTS.
© 2020 Pinot’s Palette Franchise, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Questions and Feedback
Pinot’s Palette welcomes your questions, comments and concerns about privacy.
Pinot’s Palette Customer Relations can be contacted by postal mail at Pinot’s Palette Customer Relations, 10333 Harwin Dr., Suite 265, Houston, TX 77036.