Benefits of Drinking Red WineWe’ve all heard that drinking red wine is good for you, but do you know why?
Here are 8 benefits of moderate red wine drinking from Food & Wine magazine:
1) It promotes longevity
2) Reduces risk of heart attack
3) Lowers risk of heart disease
4) Reduces risk of Type-2 Diabetes
5) Lowers your risk of stroke
6) Reduces risk of cataracts
7) Lowers risk of colon cancer
8) Slows brain decline
All of these seem like pretty good reasons to bring your favorite bottle of red to your closest Pinot’s Palette and pour a glass!