Summertime CocktailsBring Unique Flavors to Your Next BBQ
A squeeze of lime and fresh, chopped cilantro (optional) makes this a perfectly refreshing summer cocktail! The smoky and sweet flavors from the pineapple give it a terrific flavor and you're sure to be the hit of the next BBQ.
- 2oz. Tequila
- 1oz. Orange Liqueur
- 1tbsp of Agave Nectar
- 2oz. Grilled Pineapple
- 2oz. Fresh Lime Juice
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle grilled pineapple ring, cilantro, and tequila.
2. Fill shaker with ice and add lime juice, Orange Liqueur, and Agave Nectar.
3. Shake vigorously.
4. Strain into an ice-filled glass (rimmed with salt optional).
5. Garnish with a grilled pineapple ring and cilantro sprig.
6. ***Note - this recipe can be multiplied to make a large batch
The kick of tequila, paired with the sweet and fresh flavors will delight your tastebuds!