What to Do for a Fun Friday NightWe all have different ideas when it comes to fun, but one thing is sure: Friday nights are definitely for doing something fun. If you love sleeping or curling up on the sofa with a good book, but now you are looking for something to do that is fun in a new sense of the word, there are lots of ways to shake up you Friday nights.
- Grab some friends - Get your creative juices flowing and head to Pinot's Palette to paint a piece of art to take home, have a cocktail, and celebrate the weekend and your friendships in a fun and unique way.
- Invite some friends over and play a board game – playing Monopoly or a board game designed for adults is a great way to unwind actively after a week of hard work.
- Go to a dance class – try a salsa class or ballroom dance, go with your significant other, with friends or alone to meet new people, you will surely enjoy the exercise and the music.
- Host a potluck party – invite your friends and tell them to bring food that they prepare. That way you can enjoy their company and the delicious food without having to toil in the kitchen for hours before your guests arrive.
- Try bumper cars – you can find them in the nearby amusement park and they are great fun not only if you go bumping and spinning in them with your friends, but if you go alone as well.