BAR MENUBAR MENU
Sweet Sparkling Wines
Ruffino, Extra Dry Sparkling Rosé, Italy $8/29
- Fresh and fragrant with notes of strawberry and slight hints of rose petals. On the palate this wine has elegant
bubbles and refreshing acidity, offering alluring flavors of delicate red berries and white fruits that linger through the finish.
Dry Sparkling Wines
Campo Viejo, Brut, Cava, Reserva, Catalonia, Spain $7/25
- Light and tangy, this lively sparkling wine delivers notes of peach, candied kumquat and smoked almond.
Gloria Ferrer, Blanc de Noirs, Carneros, California -/$42
- Crisp and vibrant, like summer in a glass, with floral strawberry and citrus aromas
and expressive flavors of raspberry and red apple
Rotari, Brut, Trento, “Talento”, Trentino, Italy -/$35
- Straw yellow, intense and fruity. Dry, full, fragrant and well balanced.
Sweet and Off-Dry White Wines
Rosatello, Moscato, Italy $7/25
- Refreshing white wine with sweet notes of orange blossoms, fresh peaches and citrus
Charles Smith Wines, Riesling, “Kung Fu Girl,”Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, Washington $8/29
- Light and refreshing, with pear, apple and floral flavors on a sleek frame. Beautiful off-dry finish.
Light Intensity White/Rosé Wines
Listel, Rosé, Sable de Camargue, “Domaine Royal Tête de Cuvée”, Languedoc, France $8/29
- Floral with a gentle fruit presence, slender texture with a crisp dry finish
Terlato, Pinot Grigio, Friuli Colli Orientali, Friuli, Italy -/$42
- Clean-cut with nice minerality, this zesty white offers hints of crunchy peach, spring forest and
Honeycrisp apple, framed by juicy acidity.
Medium Intensity White Wines
House White Wine $6/-
Ferrari Carano, Fumé Blanc, Sonoma County, California -/32
- Citrus and melon flavors are accented by dried floral and hay notes, showing a juicy side on the finish.
Hay Maker, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand $7/25
- The green apple and lime flavors are vibrant and juicy, with accents of fresh herbs and citrus on the finish
Chloe, Chardonnay, California $7/25
- Clean flavors of fresh citrus, apple, pear with notes of creamy butter and a hint of vanilla.
The resulting wine is exceptionally well-balanced with sophisticated intensity
Benziger Family Winery, Chardonnay, Sonoma County, California $9/32
- Flavors of lemon, apple, pear and apricot pop on the palate, before subtle,
creamy butter and meringue notes and a luscious, refreshing finish.
Wente Vineyards, Chardonnay, “Riva Ranch”, Arroyo Seco, California -/36
- This medium- bodied Chardonnay has a rich, golden color and aromas and flavors of honey,
graham, cinnamon and light floral notes, balanced by subtle oak, butter and vanilla from barrel aging.
It has a round mouthfeel and a long, fruity finish.
Light Intensity Red Wines
glass / bottle
Beringer, Pinot Noir, “Founders’ Estate”, California $7/25
- The bright red fruit flavors are framed by ripe tannins, a nice acidity and a long,
lovely finish with the hint of chocolate
Erath Vineyards, Pinot Noir, Oregon $12/42
-Bright and lively, this wine offers blackberry and cream flavors playing against subtle tannins, lingering well.
Patz & Hall, Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast, California -/$65
-Full bodied with aromas of baked cherry and spice.
Medium Intensity Red Wines
House Red Wine $6/-
Casillero del Diablo (Concha y Toro), Malbec, “Reserva”, Central Valley, Chile $7/25
- Juicy and well-structured, with concentrated dried plum, cherry and forest floor flavors
that feature some slight minerality. Smooth with a well-balanced finish.
Saved, Red, California -/32
- Saved is a harmonious red blend from Napa made with: Syrah, Merlot, Malbec, Zinfandel, and Petite Sirah
Charles Krug, Merlot, Napa Valley, California -/$45
- Chocolate covered cherries, coffee and layered plum flavors unite with blueberry,
cola and toffee aromas to give a persistent and enjoyable finish.
Charles Smith Wines, Cabernet Sauvignon, “Chateau Smith”, Columbia Valley, Washington $12/42
- Focused and distinctive, with juicy dark plum and currant fruit at the core and savory notes
that swim around an expressive finish, draped in fine tannins.
Chloe, Red, “No. 249”, North Coast, California $7/25
- Lush and smooth with prominent fruit.
Seven Falls, Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope, Washington -/29
- Layered and elegant, this Cabernet Sauvignon shows good balance between fruit and tannins.
It is dark and rich, with a velvety texture and bright finish.
Full Intensity Red Wines
- Robert Mondavi Winery, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California -/$56
Thoroughly rich and vibrant, with a tight core of earthy blackberry and wild berry flavors,
featuring loamy, fresh-turned earth notes that stand out along with dense, gripping tannins on the finish.
Rodney Strong, Meritage, “Symmetry”, Alexander Valley, California -/ $56
- A generous bouquet of blackberries, ripe dark plums, sweet spices, and pie crust.
It opens boldly on the palate with layers of blackberry, cassis, dark chocolate and brown spice.
Ayinger Brau Weiss, Bavarian Wheat
Sam Smith, Organic Lager
Sam Smith, Organic Apple Cider
Sam Smith, Organic Chocolate Stout
Lindeman's Lambic, Framboise
The Dudes Brewery, Kolschtal Eddy, Blonde Ale
The Dudes Brewery, Californ IPA, IPA
The Dudes Brewery, Surfrider Pale Ale
The Dudes Brewery, Blood Orange, Amber Ale
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Flavored Pellegrino $3
Large Bottled Water (Sparkling or Flat) $5
Red Bull $5