Top 100 Places to Live in AmericaMoney magazine has just published the top places to live in America and 4 cities in the Northwest Arkansas area have made the top 100!!
Anyone that drives I-49 in the NWA area knows this is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. And with good reason, there is an interesting mix of small cities, Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, and Fayetteville (just to name a few) that all work together to offer something individual , but also adds to the greatness of the whole. There is always something fun going on and always something fun to do. Here’s a few of the reasons I am thankful to call this area my home:
1. The Ozarks are so beautiful and an outdoorsman’s dream. Did you know that the Ozark National Forest covers more than 1 million acres? That’s a million acres of forests with clear running streams, lakes, springs, caves, and the scenic mountains are a hiker’s dream!
2. You may have to live here to know about Calling the Hogs. It is one of the most recognizable chants in all of sports, well, I’m not sure if that exactly accurate, but hey, if you live here you start learning to call the hogs before you can talk.
3. You can take the entire family to a Naturals game and enjoy a hotdog and hopefully a home run at one of about 70 home games every season at the Arvest Ballpark.
4. Another great reason for loving this beautiful area is there’s always something cold on tap – everyone has their favorite local brew (or two).
5. You can enjoy a great night out at Pinot's Palette- Springdale, where you can meet up with your date, friends, or family and have an unforgettable evening of fun, beer, wine and painting.
Whatever brings you to Northwest Arkansas, and in particular Springdale, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
#FunInSpringdale, #PaintDrinkHaveFun, #Bebold, #Enjoy