Fourth of July Fireworks in DallasFourth of July is one of the biggest holidays in the United States, celebrating the signing of the Declaration of Independence. One of the classic ways to celebrate our independence is by watching one of the many firework shows across the nation. And I may be biased, but Dallas boasts some of the best firework shows in the US. Here is a list of some of the great Independence Day celebrations and firework displays in the DFW area!
• Kaboom Town at Addison Circle Park
• Fort Worth’s Fourth at Panther Island Pavilion
• Fair Park Fourth at Fair Park
• All-American Fourth at Oak Point Park in Plano
• Light Up Arlington at Levitt Pavilion
• Family 4th of July Celebration at Breckinridge Park in Richardson
• Frisco Freedom Fest at Toyota Stadium
Fireworks are fun all around and for all ages! Take your partner, your friends, or your family. But never forget to take bug spray, sparklers, popsicles, hot dogs, and copious amounts of wine and beer!
(Fun Fact: The Declaration of Independence was actually signed on July 3rd, but because of how long it took to communicate over long distances back in the day everyone now celebrates on the fourth!)