5 Reasons Why Art is Good For Your HealthBy now you’ve probably heard that art is good for your health.
Adult coloring books are all the rage and they’re really relaxing! But did you know that there are multiple research studies that prove art is a healthy addition to your life?
The studies show that art (painting, coloring, drawing):
1. Reduces stress and anxiety
2. Improves well-being by reducing negative emotions
3. Creating something unique gives a sense of pleasure and accomplishment
4. Fosters a sense of community
5. Being creative is like mental exercise
So take some time to make more art! It’s good for you!
Call the studio today at 210.263.9465 to learn how painting (and sipping wine) can help you improve your health.