Musical Chairs PaintingCheck out these awesome paintings from our last staff event! We played a game of musical chairs - but the painting version!
Here's how its played:
- Each participant chose their own signature color to use throughout the session. This way, at the end it was easy to see who contributed what to each painting.
- Start off with each participant signing the back of their canvas.
- Walk (and dance!?) around the paintings until…
- When the music stops, you sit down at the painting immediately in front of you and work on it for a while. Ideally by the end of the session you have left a little bit of your signature colour on each canvas!
- At our staff event, we initially used word prompts to guide what we added to the canvas in each round. However, as the sangria started flowing, we let our creativity run wild and painted whatever came to mind! We continued until we were happy with the result, making it a true team effort.
We had an incredible time and highly recommend this activity for your next group event, whether it's a bachelor/bachelorette party, corporate team building event, or birthday party! Book your private party today!