Project Pet August 27th!Reserve by Wednesday August 1st by noon to receive 10% off with promo code FB20170730!
Don't settle for a sketch! We custom print our pet portraits for our Project Pet classes!
I know it sounds a bit scary. What if it doesn't turn out? What if my pet's ears are too big or its nose doesn't look like a nose?
Trust us, you can paint your pet, and it will turn out awesome! The Pinot's Palette method for creating a custom portrait of your pet is easier than paint-by-numbers. Here's how it works:
1. Sign up on-line: https://www..../event/172881
2. Email us a digital photo of your pet that you want to paint (the higher resolution the better): email@example.com
3. We prep your pet's photo and have it printed on a 16x20 canvas.
4. When you come to class, we have your custom printed canvas, and a copy of the submitted photo ready for you, with all the colors you need to create your masterpiece!
5. Our Artist Instructor Entertainer will walk you through painting your pet on your custom printed canvas.
6. The results: beautiful!
From dogs and cats to goats, horses, birds and fish, you can paint your pet!
Registration for our next Project Pet event closes on August 13th, the next offering will be a double header fundraiser in June!
Hope to see you there!
Cheers, The South Hill Team
Looking for a great date night or girl's night idea? Come to Pinot's Palette. Uncork a bottle of wine and pour your art out. Turn a blank canvas into a masterpiece of an experience with your loved ones. It's a great twist on an fun evening out!