Project Pet March 19th!Love your pet? Love to Paint & Sip? We have the entertainment experience for you!
I know it sounds a bit scary. What if it doesn't turn out? What if my pet's ears are too big or its nose doesn't look like a nose?
Trust us, you can paint your pet, and it will turn out beautifully. Pinot's Palette method for creating a custom portrait of your pet is easier than paint-by-numbers. Here's how it works:
1. Sign up on-line: https://www..../event/139090
2. Email us a digital photo of your pet that you want to paint (the higher resolution the better): firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We prep your pet's photo and have it printed on a 16x20 canvas.
4. When you come to class, we have your custom printed canvas, and a copy of the submitted photo ready for you, with all the colors you need to create your masterpiece!
5. Our Artist Instructor Entertainer will walk you through painting your pet on your custom printed canvas.
6. The results: beautiful!
From dogs and cats to gerbils, birds and fish, you can paint your pet!
Registration for our next Project Pet event closes on March 5th, the next offering will be in late May :-)
Hope to see you there!
Cheers, The South Hill Team
Looking for a great date night idea that lets you uncork your creativity? Come to Pinot's Palette. Pour your art out and turn a blank canvas into a masterpiece of an experience with your loved ones.