Survey SaysSurvey Says!
Have you taken the "quizzes/surveys" on Facebook and other social media?
The fabulous Jade- Artist created one and answered too!
There certainly is an online survey fad that makes its return to social media, from time to time…the last one I
remember was when I was in college (made for some great distraction from midterm papers!). Welp, I miss the
fad! So, I thought, why not make up a Pinot’s survey?! Just a little something fun for your day. Simply copy and
paste into a post on your favorite social media site, replace my answers with your own and share with your
friends! See what their answers are! Enjoy. :]
1. If you could BE any paint color, which would you be and why?
Well, that’s easy; my name is Jade, sooo… :] No, but really: I’ve always loved green, and I’m especially drawn to
that creamy, light green [that I’ve probably been saturated with, my entire life lol].
2. Second obligatory question, here: If you could be any alcoholic beverage—a wine, a beer, a cocktail—which
would you be and why?
I would be a deep, fruity, full-bodied red vino, baby. Mystery, edge, comfort. Or red sangria! That’d be my fun and
quirky side, and I’m obsessed with fruit. Is that two answers? Eh, same family.
3. Any colors you’re not too crazy about because of a certain memory associated with it? Do tell.
Omg. Orange. Like…rusty orange. It was one of my high school colors and I was lucky enough to get to graduate in
a metallic-orange gown. The Hayfield class of ’06 looked like a piggy bank had exploded in the [then called] Patriot
Center. I mean, we looked like pennies. Ew.
4. Painting allows me to…
Still play, as an adult. :]
5. What’s your favorite Pinot’s painting that you’ve done, or one you’d like to do, if you haven’t painted with us,
yet? Whether you know the title or not, describe it!
I can’t think of ONE in particular, but I tend to be into the beach/sunset ones. I especially like nighttime ones with
silhouettes and/ or cool colors like purples and blues and teals.
6. If you could pick a master artist to come back to life for a day, to “guest-teach” a Pinot’s event for you and your
friends, who would you pick?
Salvador Dalí. He was a weirdo and I love it.
7. There are the timeless type of snacks paired with wine and beer—the cheeses, the chocolates, etc.—and we
love ‘em…but if you could choose ANY yummy item to pair with your favorite wine or beer, what would you
Cupcakes. Done. Wait. OR Rice Krispies treats!
8. Landscapes, still-life or abstract?
I like…slightly abstract landscapes (“painterly” stuff).
9. What’s your favorite holiday/season to create a celebratory painting for?
I have to say, I did enjoy the winter holiday paintings, last year. Cute penguins and such! Hmmm, but those
summery beachy ones are ALWAYS enjoyable! I can’t decide. lol
10. Lastly, who’s the best paint ‘n sip company, this side of the equator?! ;]
Pinot's Palette-Dulles (duh!)