Private Event Terms and Conditions* Private Parties can be held anytime in our studios based on availability.
* We are a two (2) room studio:
Our "Main" studio room holds up to 55 painters. The Main studio is not available Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons, those times are reserved for our "Open" Public Classes.
Our Private Party room, holds up to 25 painters and is available any time and any day based on availability.
* Private Parties book up quickly, especially on the weekends, so try to book at least a month or two in advance to assure that you get the date that you would like.
* A $250 deposit is required to reserve a Private Party.
* You must have a minimum of 6 guests to book a private party. Any amount less than 6 will be deducted from the deposit.
* A Private Party Date is not confirmed until a $250 deposit is received and you are notified by the Studio Manager. We cannot hold a date without a deposit.
* The $250 deposit can be used towards the party.
* The price for a 2 hour party is $38 per painter and a 3 hour party is $45 per painter.
* The party will be shown on our Calendar as a 2 or 3 hour event. Once the "Reserved Private Party" icon, for your party, is posted on the calendar, if paying individually, your guests will have the opportunity to click on the icon and pay in advance for the party.
* The doors will open 30 minutes before the official start time, so that you and your guests may arrive and settle in before painting begins.
* Need more time to socialize or set up? Additional time can be added to your party at the price of $50 for an additional 30 minutes and $75 for an additional hour, upon availability.
* Your featured masterpiece can be selected from any work we've previously painted or we can work with you to develop a new painting specifically for your party for an additional fee. To see our full Painting Library, click on the "Private Event" tab on our home page and then click on "Painting Library" in the drop down.
CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES:
Come celebrate your child's Birthday at Pinot's Palette! Our children's parties, for ages 6-12, are 2 hours long and your child picks the featured painting from our painting library. An Instructor will go step by step with the group and each child will create their own masterpiece on a 16 x 20 canvas that will be ready to take home at the end of the party. We supply all of the art materials and you are welcome to bring in any food and bottled water.
* A $250 refundable deposit is needed to reserve the date. The deposit can be applied towards the party.
* $35 per child, 6- 13, with a guaranteed minimum of 8 children.
* $38 per child, 14 and above, with a guaranteed minimum of 8 children.
** Thinking of hosting a Fundraising Event? Fundraisers are scheduled just like a Private Party by placing a $250 deposit. The pricing is the same, but there is a 30 person minimum. We donate $5/per painter back to your 501c3 organization.
A minimum of 7 days notice is required for all private party bookings, to receive a refund or to reschedule.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Proprietary Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Pinot’s Palette owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, and software), code and date on the Site, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein (collectively, the “Materials”). Your use of the Site does not grant to You ownership of the Materials that You may access on or through the Site.
3. Use License
- Modify the Materials or copy the Materials more than one (1) time;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to any other person, or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
4. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Pinot’s Palette for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON THE SITES OR AT THE SERVICES. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU OR ANY AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOU AGREE THAT PINOT’S PALETTE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO FEES BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PINOT’S PALETTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, PINOT’S PALETTE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF PINOT’S PALETTE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinot’s Palette does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinot’s Palette may make changes to the Materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Pinot’s Palette does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
Pinot’s Palette has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link to a website does not imply endorsement by Pinot’s Palette of such website, and the use of any such linked web site is at Your own risk.
11. Governing Law