An incredible evening of painting hosted by the Naperville Junior Women's Club to benefit KidsMatter, a Naperville not-for-profit organization. The mission of KidsMatter is to build resilient kids who say "no" to destructive choices and "yes" to endless opportunities..
Pinot's Palette was happy to help make a difference in our community through our $400 donation.
Did you know that the Naperville Junior Woman's Club is beginning our 48th year of service in the communit?. Some of our accomplishments include:
* Educating approximately 1,700 children during Safety Town Summer Sessions each year
* Supporting the efforts of many charitable organizations – both with time and financial donations
* Hosting of a bi-annual Spring Fashion Show fundraiser that is attended by over 400 women
* Annually giving more than $30,000 to local charities in need of donations
* Donations of more than $1,000,000 since the club began
Thank you for your dedication to our community, NJWC!
View more photos from the event here: https://www....254575&type=3