Project Pet 6:00 - 9:00PM
6:00 - 9:00PM
Paint a portrait of your pet at Project Pet. Once you sign up for the painting, email us a high quality digital photo of your pet (one pet per canvas, please) and we will do the rest. Each photo will be transferred onto a 16”X20” canvas. Our talented artists will walk you through the steps to create your very own Pet Portrait!
YOUR PET PHOTO IS ACTUALLY PRINTED ONTO THE CANVAS!**Deadline to sign up for class and submit your approved pet photo is: Saturday, Sept 17th by 3pm. Email your HIGH-QUALITY pet photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
(DISCOUNTS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CLASS). This is essentially "painting by numbers" there is no step by step instruction, there are artist that are on hand for help, but the majority of the painting is self guided.
TIPS FOR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS:
• 1 pet per person / per photo
• Highest resolution possible/ large file size (camera phones do not always have the best resolution)
• Pet is clear and in the foreground with no furniture, objects, grass, etc. blocking any body parts
• Pet is centered in the photo either FULL BODY or HEAD SHOT, with no cropped off edges
• Our best advice is to take a photo of your pet with the best camera you have, outside during the day, under a shaded area (like your front porch, back patio, or inside near a window). **Remember, the BETTER your photo is, the easier the painting process will be.
Cancellation Notice for Project Pet:
Project Pet - A full refund can occur if notification is given 14 business days before the day of the class.
Project Pet - a class credit can be given to use on the next project pet class if notification is given at least 48 hours in advance.