Saturday, August 8
6:00 - 8:00PM
Relax by the riverside while you gaze up at the beautiful night sky.
LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS! SUPPLIES NOT INCLUDED.
This class will NOT be held in the studio, this is a live and interactive event.
- After registering, we send you an email with all the information you need, including: day & time of painting, supplies needed, how to login to Zoom, and the class link.
- If you do not receive a class email 24 hours prior to start time please shoot us an email at FortCollins@pinotspalette.com so we can try to get you what you need.
- Can’t make the live event? Our class links are valid for 4 days and then they become inactive. After 4 days you will no longer have access to this event.
- The link will redirect to the Zoom webinar 10-15 min prior to class starting; there is no password required, however Zoom may ask for email to register for the class.
- Following class, the link will redirect to a processing notification page.
- It may take up to 24 hours to edit, process and upload the video for viewing.
- Again, The video will be available for 4 days following upload.
The Perfect Night Out
Enjoy drinks, upbeat music and hanging out with your favorite people while you paint! It's as fun for first-time painters as it is for experienced artists.
From the moment you walk in, the mood is light, the music is fun and the conversation comes easy!
Easy to Do
You don't need to be a seasoned painter — we make it easy for everyone to find their inner artist!
You'll get seats with all your friends, even if you book separately. Just tell us your friends' names when you register.
Paint Your Way
There's no rule that says you have to follow the artist's steps. It's your art, so paint it however you like!
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our FAQs to learn more about what to expect from your Pinot's Palette experience or feel free to call the studio to speak to a member of our staff.
Food and Beverage Information
The Pinot’s Palette Bar has a wide variety of wine and locally brewed beer! There are always seasonal drink specials, and a large selection of non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. Colorado is not a BYOB state so all alcohol must be purchased in the studio. We can now offer To-Go Bottles of Wine and Beer too!
Here is a look at our menu! https://www.pinotspalette.com/fortcollins/blog/wine-entertaining/beer-wine-menu
What are the Studio hours?
Private Parties and Special Events can be held any day of the week! Check out our Event Calendar for more information. https://www.pinotspalette.com/fortcollins/events. Studio Office hours are Wednesday noon until 4 pm; Thursday, Friday and Saturday noon - 9 pm, Sundays from noon - 4 pm, closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and major holidays. We have Open Studio painting during all Studio Office Hours!
What days are classes held?
Private Parties are held 24/7 as requested. Public classes are generally scheduled Tuesday through Sundays, with two shows on Saturday. View our class calendar to find out more! https://www.pinotspalette.com/fortcollins/events.
How do I sign up for a class?
Signing up is easy. Click the "Event Calendar" link on the top of the page to view our calendar of paintings. Select which painting you would like to paint and click the red "Register" button. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the order. Contact us if you have trouble completing your order and we will walk you through the process.