Having Some Good, Clean FUN!✅ Pinot's Palette is open for business and some good clean fun. 🎨
We are working hard to maintain a safe and fun environment for our guests and our employees. keeping Pinot's Elmhurst sparkly clean for our guests!
We are continually disinfecting surfaces, aprons, bathrooms, paintbrushes, the artist stand/area, handles, double washing glassware, paint water cups, seats, easels, bar area and emptying the trash after every class. We look forward to providing you a CLEAN & SAFE environment where you can enjoy a fun night out with family and friends.
We will also be:
1. Added additional hand sanitizes throughout the studio, including but not limited to the front table and on the bar.
2. Staff will be washing their hands thoroughly throughout the day.
3. Cleaning all cloths every 4 hours.
4. Double washing glassware
5. Brushes will be washed immediately after use
6. The ladies who work day to day in the studio are deeper cleaning each morning to ensure the health and safety of everyone. This includes sanitizing door handles, tables/chairs, remotes, artist headset and station, bar area - counters and sink.
7. Spacing each group with 2 arms length.
8. Reducing our class sizes.
If you are still worried about joining us for public events, book a private event with just your friends and/or family:
If anyone else has any more questions or concerns about what Pinot's Palette Elmhurst is doing as a precautionary to the virus, please feel free to email Anam : Elmhurst@PinotsPalette.com
Stay safe & wash your hands! :)
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and our local health departments regarding COVID-19.
Thank you for your continued support of our small business.
❤️️ Anam and the Pinot's Palette Elmhurst Team ❤️