Private Event Terms and ConditionsPinot's Palette - Ellicott City
Private Party Information - A private party/date time is not confirmed until a deposit is received and you are notified by the Studio Manager. We cannot hold a date without a deposit.
1. Availability - The only time a private party cannot be scheduled is Thursday, Friday and Saturday night from 7-10 pm due to our public class schedule. Please see the chart that follows for deposits/fees required for these evenings. Any other day or evening is fine for a private party as long as there isn't a class or a party already booked. Keep in mind, we book up quickly for private parties, especially on the weekends, so please try to schedule a month or two in advance to ensure you get the date/time you want.
2. Deposits - Private parties are booked by placing a refundable deposit. Deposit amounts are listed below:
Children's Events - $100
All other Private Parties on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday - $250
Once the deposit is received, the host will be notified by the Studio Manager that the date and time are confirmed. Deposits are charged at the time submitted and held until the day of the party. If the minimum headcount has been met, the deposit will be refunded in full. If there are less people than the minimum required for the private party, those seats will be deducted from the deposit. A host may elect also to apply the deposit, partially or in full, to party charges or individual seats.
3. Cancellation - A private party may be cancelled with the full deposit refunded or applied if rescheduled with at least two (2) weeks notice BEFORE the scheduled party date. A deposit will not be refunded with less than two (2) weeks notice of cancellation.
4. Pricing - The Ellicott City studio is available for private parties any time a public class is not scheduled. Below is a list of prices based on length of event and day/time of the week along with minimum painters/paid seats per event. In addition, parties can be extended in 30 minute increments at the price of $75/half hour.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday - Adults - 2 Hours
$38/painter with $250 Deposit. Minimum of 12 painters or paid seats.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday - Adults - 3 Hours
$48/painter with $250 Deposit. Minimum of 12 painters or paid seats.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday (before 6 pm) - Adults - 2 Hours
$38/painter with $250Deposit. Minimum of 15 painters or paid seats.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday (before 6 pm)- Adults - 3 Hours
$48/painter with $250 Deposit. Minimum of 15 painters or paid seats.
Thursday (6 pm or later) - Adults - 2 Hours
$38/painter with $250 Deposit. Minimum of 25 painters or paid seats.
Thursday (6 pm or later) - Adults - 3 Hours
$48/painter with $250 Deposit. Minimum of 25 painters or paid seats.
Friday and Saturday (6 pm or later) - Adults - 2 Hours
$38/painter with Full Payment Required In Advance of $1,520 (will be treated as a deposit). Minimum of 40 painters or paid seats.
Friday and Saturday (6 pm or later) - Adults - 3 Hours
$48/painter with Full Payment Required In Advance of $1,920 (will be treated as a deposit). Minimum of 40 painters or paid seats.
All Days (except Thursday-Saturday evenings) - Children (12 & U) - 2 Hours $28/painter with $100 Deposit. Minimum of 12 painters or paid seats.
All Days (except Thursday-Saturday evenings)-Children (13-17)-2 Hours
$38/painters with $100 Deposit. Minimum of 12 painters or paid seats.
5. Party Time - The party will be shown on the calendar as a 2 or 3 hour party based on the host's selection. The doors will open 30 minutes before the official start time so that you and your guests may arrive and settle in before painting begins. *Please do not arrive any earlier than this as we will need that time to set up for your party.
6. Painting Choice - We need to have all private party painting selections at least two (2) weeks before the party.
7. Bar (Alcohol) Service - We are NOT a BYOB studio and therefore you are not able to bring in your own alcoholic beverages. Bar (alcohol) service is NOT automatically provided for private parties when the majority of painters are less than 21 years old. If bar (alcohol) service is desired for these parties, there is a $40 fee for the bartender and all beverages are purchased in addition to this fee. We require the bar service request at least two (2) weeks before the private party date. Bar (alcohol) service is automatically provided for private parties where the majority of the guests are age 21 and older.
*Please note that we hold a liquor license through Howard County, MD and adhere to all of the rules and regulations of this license including but not limited to serving alcohol only to those age 21 and older with valid identification.
For additional information, please contact us: 443-420-8378 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We're excited to paint with you!
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Proprietary Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Pinot’s Palette owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, and software), code and date on the Site, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein (collectively, the “Materials”). Your use of the Site does not grant to You ownership of the Materials that You may access on or through the Site.
3. Use License
- Modify the Materials or copy the Materials more than one (1) time;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to any other person, or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
4. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Pinot’s Palette for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON THE SITES OR AT THE SERVICES. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU OR ANY AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOU AGREE THAT PINOT’S PALETTE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO FEES BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PINOT’S PALETTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, PINOT’S PALETTE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF PINOT’S PALETTE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinot’s Palette does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinot’s Palette may make changes to the Materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Pinot’s Palette does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
Pinot’s Palette has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link to a website does not imply endorsement by Pinot’s Palette of such website, and the use of any such linked web site is at Your own risk.
11. Governing Law