Reservation Terms and ConditionsPrivate parties can be booked at any time as long as we have availability.
A 2hr class is $45 a person and a 3hr class is $55 a person. This includes all setup, supplies and instruction.
AGE RESTRICTIONS: Painters must be at least 21 years of age per California laws. ID REQUIRED.
BEVERAGE POLICY: NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND ALLOWED, alcoholic or nonalcoholic. We have wine, beer, nonalcoholic beverages for purchase as well as complimentary bottled water.
DEPOSIT and CANCELLATION POLICY
$150 DEPOSIT REQUIRED
By booking your event you acknowledge acceptance of our policies.
Deposit is REFUNDABLE if:
- The minimum number of attendees are paid in full 2 business days before the event. Host is responsible for any balance due to meet 10 minimum, 1 business day before the event.
- The event is rescheduled with at least 14 day’s advance notice.
- If the event is cancelled altogether with 14 days advance notice.
Deposit is NOT REFUNDABLE if:
- Event is cancelled with less than 14 day’s notice.
- Guests previously registered for your event will receive a store credit to use at a public event, but not a refund if you cancel the event with less than 14 day’s notice.
PRIVATE EVENT GUEST REGISTRATION:
- Both the organizer and your guests must register and pay online or in studio to attend your party at least 2 business days before the event. (For a Saturday party, Thursday at midnight deadline.)
- Cash registration in studio subject to hours of operation.
- Deposit may not be used to purchase seats for organizer.
- If the organizer is paying for all guests, a list of participants and reservation fees are due no later than 2 business days before the event. No shows on the day of the event are non-refundable.
- Payment for all reservations can be made via cash/credit/debit card unless other arrangements have been made. If you are paying in cash please make arrangements with studio manager for final payment.
GUEST CANCELLATION, NO REFUND, CREDIT POLICY FOR PRIVATE EVENTS:
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 2 business days before event.
- BEFORE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Due to the custom nature of ALL of our classes, NO REFUNDS will be issued for reservations. However, if you cancel with at least 2 business days’ notice your payment will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for a future class within 60 days. Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel.
• AFTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Loss of payment will occur for no shows or a cancellation. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Seats are transferrable up to 3 hours before class with notification of name change.
• Cancellation by host will result in store credit only to participants for a future class registration. - NO REFUNDS.
• Host is responsible for any outstanding balance due to meet minimum (10*) as a result of guest cancellation.
NON-PAINTER POLICY and LATECOMERS:
A reservation is required for all guests. Non-painting guests are not allowed. Guest arriving more than 15 minutes after start of painting session will be allowed to paint, but must catch up on their own.
SET UP, CLEAN UP and LATE FEES:
We encourage bringing in party food for your guests. The host may arrive 30 minutes prior to the party for set up. Additionally, during the last 15 minutes of your event you are responsible to pack up or dispose of any food/decorations you have brought in. Also, please remind your guests that it is time to leave at the end of the event so the studio can prepare for other classes or events. Private events are allocated studio time of 3 hours (for a 2 hour painting) or 4 hours (for a 3 hour painting).
Fees for extra time due to late arrivals or other reasons are $50 per 30-minute increment. We will advise you of such fees upon late arrival or upon realization that the class will not be completed on time. Other time arrangements for certain events may be agreed-upon but if additional time is necessary, these fees will apply in the same manner and be deducted from deposit. Additionally, if the room is booked for another event, your party may be cancelled if it is not started within 30 minutes of its scheduled start time and your deposit will be forfeited.
MINIMUMS AND MAXIMUMS
The Pop and Pour Room
-10-person min and 24-person max.
The Main Room
- 15-person min and 40-person max.
TERMS OF SERVICE: Class Reservations. Last updated March 15, 2017. The following Terms of Service (the Agreement) outline the terms and conditions that apply to Private Party deposits and events, Class Reservations or any other transaction with Pinot's Palette or its affiliates (a Transaction). By using our sites, you agree to the terms of this Agreement. Please keep a copy of this Agreement for your records.
Privacy Statement: For information concerning how we collect, use and disclose information concerning transactions with Pinot's Palette and how to select privacy preferences regarding certain promotional communications, you should refer to our privacy statement or call and ask us to mail you a copy.
Changes to This Agreement
We may amend the terms of this Agreement at any time, including any rights or obligations you or we may have. We will post the terms to the modified agreement on our website. As permitted by applicable law, any change, addition or deletion will become effective at the time we post the revised agreement to our website. Unless we state otherwise, the change, addition or deletion will apply to your future and existing Transactions. You are deemed to accept the changes, additions or deletions if (1) you do not notify us to the contrary in writing within 20 days of the date of our notice or such other time specified in the notice, or (2) you enter into a Transaction after such notice period. If you do not accept the changes, additions or deletions, your Transaction will be cancelled.
Cancellation of This Agreement
We may suspend or terminate this Agreement and revoke or limit any or all of the rights and privileges granted to you at any time without notice or liability. Termination may result from your entering into a fraudulent or unauthorized Transaction with Pinot's Palette.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Proprietary Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Pinot’s Palette owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, and software), code and date on the Site, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein (collectively, the “Materials”). Your use of the Site does not grant to You ownership of the Materials that You may access on or through the Site.
3. Use License
- Modify the Materials or copy the Materials more than one (1) time;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to any other person, or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
4. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Pinot’s Palette for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON THE SITES OR AT THE SERVICES. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU OR ANY AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOU AGREE THAT PINOT’S PALETTE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO FEES BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PINOT’S PALETTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, PINOT’S PALETTE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF PINOT’S PALETTE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinot’s Palette does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinot’s Palette may make changes to the Materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Pinot’s Palette does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
Pinot’s Palette has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link to a website does not imply endorsement by Pinot’s Palette of such website, and the use of any such linked web site is at Your own risk.
11. Governing Law