Top 3 St. Patrick’s Day Drinks You Have to MakeMay the SPIRITS of St. Patrick’s Day be with you!
The Green Apple Sangria
- 1 bottle (750 ml) White Wine
- 1 bottle/can (12 oz.) Ginger Ale – or you can use champagne or club soda or sparkling water for bubbly
- 1-2 large Granny Smith Apples
Directions: Slice the apples into thin slices. Add the apple to bottom of your pitcher and fill with both the wine and ginger ale. Put into the refrigerator and serve cold.
The Irish Mule
- 2 oz Irish whiskey
- ½ oz fresh lime juice
- ~3/4 cup ginger ale
Directions: Fill a glass, or copper mug, with ice. Add whiskey and lime juice and stir. Top with ginger ale. Serve with a lime wedge!
The Bailey’s Martini
- 1½ ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- ¾ ounce chocolate vodka
- ¾ ounce caramel vodka
- Cocoa powder and mint leaves for garnish
Directions: Shake all the ingredients (except the mint and cocoa powder) together in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Garnish with cocoa powder and mint leaves.