Private Event Terms and ConditionsWe would love to help you host your next big event!!
A Private Party date is not confirmed until a $200 deposit is received and you are notified by the Studio Manager. We cannot hold a date without a Deposit.
1. Availability- The only time a Private Party cannot be scheduled is Thursday, Friday and Saturday Nights from 7-10pm, because that’s when we schedule our public classes. The only way to schedule a Private Party on one of those nights is with an upfront charge of $1680 for a Thursday night (48 people @ $35) and $1800 for a Friday or Saturday night (48 people @ $45). Any other day or evening is fine for a Private Party as long as there isn’t a class or party already booked. Keep in mind, we book up quickly for Private Parties, especially on the weekends, so please try and schedule a month or two in advance to assure that you get the date that you want.
2. Deposits-Private Parties are booked by placing a refundable deposit of $200. Once the deposit is received you will be notified by the Studio Manager that your date and time are secured. Deposits are held until the day of the party. If the minimum headcount has been met, the deposit will be refunded in full. If there are less people than the minimum of 15, those seats will be deducted from the deposit. A host may also elect to apply the deposit, partially or in full, to party charges or individual seats. (We can refund the deposit before the party, once the minimum number of guests has signed up).
**A Private Party may be cancelled with deposit refunded, or rescheduled with full deposit applied, with at least 3 weeks notice before your scheduled party date. Your deposit will not be refunded with less than 3 weeks’ notice of cancellation.
3. Pricing-The Summit Studio is available for Private Parties anytime a public class is not scheduled, with a minimum of 15 painters/paid spots and a maximum of 48. The price is $35 per person for a 2 hour painting party and $45 per person for a 3 hour painting party. Party duration may also be extended at the price of $50 for an additional 30 minutes and $100 for an additional hour. A link to the party reservation page will be provided to the host so that guests may sign up/pay for the party in advance.
4. Party Time-The party will be shown on the Calendar as a 2 or 3 hour Party. The doors will open 15 minutes before the official start time, so that you and your guests may arrive and settle in before painting begins. (Please do not arrive any earlier than this, because that time is needed for us to set up for your party).
5. Painting Choice-We need to know your painting choice at least 1 week before your party. You can see our painting library by going to our website and clicking on “Painting Library”.
6. BYOB-We are a BYOB studio, so feel free to bring in any food and beverages that you’d like. We have wine glasses, ice, plates, napkins and plastic cutlery as well as smocks and all art materials.
7. Children’s Parties-All of the above terms and conditions apply for children’s parties (ages 6-12). The pricing is as follows:
- The price is $30 per child with a minimum of 12 children
- Extra 30 minutes for pizza and cake is $50
- Extra hour for pizza and cake is $100
- Face painting is available upon request! Please ask us about options and details!
8. Fundraising Events-We would love to hold your Fundraising Event! Fundraisers are scheduled just like a Private Party. A $200 deposit is required to hold the date. The pricing is the same but please ask us for available fundraising options!
Questions- Feel free to call us at 973-908-9748 or 732-690-3631
We’re excited to paint with you!
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Proprietary Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Pinot’s Palette owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, and software), code and date on the Site, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein (collectively, the “Materials”). Your use of the Site does not grant to You ownership of the Materials that You may access on or through the Site.
3. Use License
- Modify the Materials or copy the Materials more than one (1) time;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to any other person, or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
4. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Pinot’s Palette for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON THE SITES OR AT THE SERVICES. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU OR ANY AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOU AGREE THAT PINOT’S PALETTE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO FEES BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PINOT’S PALETTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, PINOT’S PALETTE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF PINOT’S PALETTE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinot’s Palette does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinot’s Palette may make changes to the Materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Pinot’s Palette does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
Pinot’s Palette has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link to a website does not imply endorsement by Pinot’s Palette of such website, and the use of any such linked web site is at Your own risk.
11. Governing Law