Creamsicle MimosaCreamsicle Mimosas!
- 1/4 cup Sugar (Used for outlining the rim of the champagne flutes.)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 TBLSP. Heavy cream
- 1 bottle champagne (we recommend Prosecco)
- Orange slices, for garnish
1. Rim champagne flutes with an orange slice and dip in sugar. Set aside.
2. In a tall glass, stir together orange juice and heavy cream until combined. Pour into champagne flutes and top off with champagne.
3. Garnish with orange wedge.
Be sure to check out all our ideas on paint & sip in Pasadena at https://www....-entertaining