How To Decoupage Wine BottlesDIY Decoupage Wine Bottles
Scraps of colourful, patterned paper (an old map, music lyrics, even a wedding invitation will work great!)
Clear glass bottles or jars
Soft bristle paintbrush
1. Wash your glass bottle or jar by soaking it in hot water and peeling off any labels. Then leave to dry.
2. Gather your scraps of patterned paper… This could be different wrapping paper, tissue paper, greeting cards, magazine cut-outs, pretty notepad paper or book pages.
3. Working quickly, brush on a thin layer of glue onto a section of the glass surface using a soft bristle paint brush.
4. Use the same paint brush to pick up a piece of teared paper – to save you getting any glue on your hands (You can tear up all your paper beforehand, or use scissors if preferred!)
5. Place the paper onto glass, and smooth out the creases by applying another layer of glue over the top.
6. Continue adding your paper cut-outs until the bottle is completely covered. Then leave it to dry for 1-2 hours.
If you have trouble with creases or bubbles, don’t paint over the paper until the glue on the back has dried. This will minimize bubbling and wrinkling.
For easy wine label removal directions by our Pasadena paint and sip location check out our other blog topics https://www....og/home-decor