DIY Wine Bottle LightsDIY: Wine Bottle Lights
Items you will need:
an empty wine bottle
safety glasses and gloves
1/2" glass drill bit
short strand of lights
1. Rinse out your wine bottle and remove the labels
2. Place a piece of masking tape on the bottle where you want to drill the hole for the cord. The tape keeps the drill from
3. Put on your gloves and googles and start drilling. Don't apply too much pressure or you could break the glass.
4. Once your hole is drilled rinse the glass shavings out of your bottle, and let the bottle dry.
5. Carefully feed the strand of lights into the hole you drilled.
6. Enjoy your beautiful decoration!
tribute to Pinterest