Saturday, July 28
3:00 - 6:00PM
Paint a portrait of your pet at Project Pet. Once you sign up for the painting, email us a high quality digital photo of your pet (one pet per canvas, please) and we will do the rest. Each photo will be transferred onto a 16”X20” canvas. Our talented artists will walk you through the steps to create your very own Pet Portrait!
YOUR PET PHOTO IS ACTUALLY PRINTED ONTO THE CANVAS!
**Deadline to sign up for class and submit your approved pet photo is: Wednesday, July 18th by 3pm. Email your HIGH-QUALITY pet photo to email@example.com
(DISCOUNTS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CLASS)
TIPS FOR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS:
• 1 pet per person / per photo
• Highest resolution possible/ large file size (camera phones do not always have the best resolution)
• Pet is clear and in the foreground with no furniture, objects, grass, etc. blocking any body parts
• Pet is centered in the photo either FULL BODY or HEAD SHOT, with no cropped off edges
• Our best advice is to take a photo of your pet with the best camera you have, outside during the day, under a shaded area (like your front porch, back patio, or inside near a window). **Remember, the BETTER your photo is, the easier the painting process will be.
Cancellation Notice for Project Pet:
Project Pet - A full refund can occur if notification is given 14 business days before the day of the class.
Project Pet - a class credit can be given to use on the next project pet class if notification is given at least 48 hours in advance.