Host a paint and sip party anywhere
Mobile painting parties are fun, energetic and memorable experiences that your friends, family or team won't be able to stop talking about. Absolutely no art experience is needed. Professional local artists give step-by-step instructions, so every guest has a great time and completes a beautiful masterpiece in a couple of hours.
No matter where your event is in Louisville, we'll make your space look good – and keep it safe from paint splatters! We can customize a mobile painting party to meet almost any of your needs or agenda.
- Birthday or Anniversary Parties - Make this year's one to remember! Gather friends and family to celebrate your special day, while creating lasting memories for all.
- Corporate Functions - Whether it's team building, client appreciation, or your annual holiday office party, you'll score much higher with hosting a mobile paint party than the usual pizza and bowling outing.
- Resident and Member Appreciation - Belong to a country club or live in an apartment complex? Get the whole community together for a fun day of painting inside the clubhouse.
- Bachelorette Weekends and Showers - Planning and celebrating huge life milestones, such as weddings and becoming a parent, can be hectic. We make it convenient and stress free by bringing the art therapy to you!
- Just Because! - You don't need to celebrate something specific as a reason to get your friends and family together. Whether you want a girls' night out or want to host your own tailgating party before a big game, add a mobile painting party to any event for a fun, different twist.
What We Provide
Get the full Pinot's Palette experience in the setting of your choice. We make it easy to host a paint party at your office or any other off-site location. Invite us to your next company retreat, wedding shower or community event.
Our team includes three-time award winning local professionally-trained artists who will guide your guests through every step of the painting.
All the Supplies
We bring it all! Art supplies include paint, brushes, palettes, easels, canvases, aprons, paper towels, and water cups for every guest.
We'll help you keep your venue pristine! We always bring table cloths, floor drop cloths and chair covers to protect your furniture and surrounding space from any paint splatter.
We bring event-appropriate music to keep the party upbeat, plus the audio equipment and microphone. The artist will take music requests as well!
Setup and Cleanup
This is the easiest event you'll ever throw because we handle setup and cleanup of all items related to the paint party from start to finish.
Select A Painting
Browse our extensive painting library to find the perfect painting or we can create a custom painting just for your event! We'll work with you to design something that captures the spirit of your team, friends and family, or party theme.
How It Works
Reserve a date
Let's make sure our schedule matches yours. Once we confirm a date and time that works best for you, you can book your painting party by placing a refundable deposit.
Customize Your Event
Let's sort out the details of the party flow and agenda and select a painting. You can invite guests and see RSVPs with our digital party planner.
Show Up And Party
We handle all aspects of setting up for the paint party, including drop cloths to protect the space. Once the painting is over, we take care of cleanup too! Just have your guests gathered and ready to go for when the painting is scheduled to begin.
Mobile Event FAQs
We've hosted mobile events of all sizes and in all kinds of different places and space. Because every venue is unique, we always conduct a site-check in advance to finalize a few details we'll want to know about ahead of time. These include the location of the nearest water source for setup and cleanup, and the location of electrical outlets for our sound system. Other items that should come with the venue, that we do not provide, are good lighting and tables and chairs.
Plan for 1.5 hours of setup time before painting and 1.5 hours of cleanup time after painting. We do not provide food and drinks, but it's your event and your guests can bring whatever they'd like with them. Ask us about catering options!