Once upon a SummerSummer in Cincinnati is straight out beautiful! Won't you agree? There is so much to do, so many places to explore and enjoy. The air is filled with the smells of fresh cut grass and blooming flowers and the sounds of lawn movers and kids playing. Here are a few fun things to do to make it a Summer to remember.
1. Area parks: Smale Park, Summit Park and Little Miami Scenic Trail, just to name a few. Break out that camera and hit the road to visit some are all of these parks. Be sure to capture our beautiful city and tag us #PinotKenwood to provide some creative inspiration. We will love that!
2. For those of you that are the adventurous type be sure to hit up Kings Island and Coney Island with plenty of water adventures and picnic areas for that afternoon lunch and R&R.
3. Festivals and Events: Check out Cincinnatiusa website for information on upcoming festivals and local events. A lot of them are free and family friendly as well.
4. Greaters Ice cream is most definitely the area favorite and we line up to get our sundae every other night (guilty!). There are also a number of other local favorites to try out as well. Summer is not the time to count calories, but don’t take our word for it, we are admittedly not the experts on this topic.
5. Cool off at Pinot’s Palette: If you are tired of doing stuff during the afternoon, you can count on us to head in and cool off with an ice cold beverage and a “relax and unwind” painting in a fun and creative environment. Gather up a couple of friends and head over to your neighborhood paint and sip studio in Cincinnati and we will take care of the rest. You will have an enjoyable and relaxing evening and we promise awesome memories. Check out our events calendar for more info.
Make this the Summer for memoirs!