Borehinger Ingelheim's Paint Party 7:00 - 10:00PM
Borehinger Ingelheim's Paint Party
7:00 - 10:00PM
Paint a portrait of your pet at Project Pet. Once you sign up for the painting, email us a high quality digital photo of your pet (one pet per canvas, please) and we will do the rest. Each photo will be transferred onto a 16”X20” canvas. Our talented artists will walk you through the steps to create your very own Pet Portrait!
YOUR PET PHOTO IS ACTUALLY PRINTED ONTO THE CANVAS!**Deadline to sign up for class and submit your approved pet photo is: Monday, June 13th by 3pm. Email your HIGH-QUALITY pet photo to email@example.com
TIPS FOR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS:
• 1 pet per person / per photo
• Highest resolution possible/ large file size (camera phones do not always have the best resolution)
• Pet is clear and in the foreground with no furniture, objects, grass, etc. blocking any body parts
• Pet is centered in the photo either FULL BODY or HEAD SHOT, with no cropped off edges
• Our best advice is to take a photo of your pet with the best camera you have, outside during the day, under a shaded area (like your front porch, back patio, or inside near a window). **Remember, the BETTER your photo is, the easier the painting process will be.
This event for Borehinger Ingelheim is by invite only. The party will be held in our Main Studio. Please register for your seat online in Advance. Arrival time for the party is 6:30pm. We are located on the Bricktown canal (canal level) just west of the Bricktown Ballpark. We are in-between Mickey Mantle Drive and Oklahoma Ave, in the Miller Jackson building, and directly under Hooters (on the 1st floor).
We have a bar in the studio where you may purchase wine, beer, coffee, sodas, and we usually have a special drink of the month as well (BYOB is not allowed in Oklahoma). You are always welcome to bring in any food you’d like to snack on during the class (we recommend finger foods). Along with all your art supplies, we also provide paper plates, napkins, and plastic utensils. We look forward to painting with you all!