Spring Home Makeover!Get ready friends! We are less than a month away from the 1st DAY OF SPRING! If you’re anything like us, you are Sooo READY! With spring comes the somewhat dreaded spring cleaning rituals. However, you can turn this year’s spring cleaning into more of a fun ‘Spring Makeover’ for your digs! Whether it’s a small change or an extreme change, this season calls for an upgrade to your interiors! And here’s how you do it:
1. Clear out the clutter – So many of us are guilty of hanging onto just too many unneeded “things” aka: Clutter. So the 1st step in transforming your home to be ready for warmer days is to go through your belongings. Make a pile of what truly brings you joy or what you use often, and then… Get rid of the items that are making your home feel cluttered, disorganized and messy. This can be tough at first, but once you’ve tackled this task you’re going to feel amazing, and your home is going to be on its way to looking amazing! You’ll rarely miss any items that you donate or give to friends or family, so try to be as ruthless as possible!
2. Clean Through & Air it Out – Now that you’ve decluttered your digs, take this time to give everything a thorough cleaning, by wiping everything down, get to those hard to reach areas and make your home sparkle! During this cleaning process, on a beautiful day, open your windows and air your home out! This will give your place a feeling of freshness!
3. Add Fresh Paint – Adding a fresh coat of paint to any of your important rooms or even adding an accent wall can truly transform a space! Picking the color can sometimes be a bit of a challenge. So decide do you want your walls to make the statement or would you rather a more neutral wall color and let your furniture and décor be the statement makers? Either way, by repainting your walls you can rejuvenate any room!
4. Rearrange – Sometimes, just by rearranging your furniture can bring on a new vibe to any space. Even experimenting with a little Feng Shui could be fun! The critical thing to remember is to start simple, and enjoy the process – this is good Feng Shui.
5. Home Décor – There are so many fun and affordable ways to liven up your space with some fresh new decor! Change out your curtains – by adding some bold new colors or unique designs to your curtains can make a significant impact on your space! In the dining room, add some festive placemats to your table and a beautiful floral centerpiece. In the Kitchen swap out your dish towels for something sunnier to brighten up the room. Add a big beautiful rug to your family space or living room. Like green grass, the change in seasons calls for something bright underfoot, which can truly make a big décor statement in the room!
6. New Art – This is definitely our FAVORITE part of getting ready for Spring!! At Pinot’s Palette we are featuring numerous brand new paintings that are absolutely perfect for reviving your space and adding an artistic flare to your walls! From floral paintings, to gorgeous scenic landscapes, and beautiful beach scenes, Pinot’s Palette in Bricktown, OKC has something for every room in your home! The best part is, you’re going to have a blast creating these spring pieces. Gather your friends and make this Spring Home Makeover a group project! The fantastic part of creating your own home décor art at Pinot’s Palette is you get to customize your colors!! This means all of you can ultimately take home paintings that work perfectly with your individual styles and color schemes! It is a Win, Win opportunity to have a fun night out with your girls, create some fresh new art, unwind with a little vino and lots of laughs with your BFF’s!!
This Spring let your creativity bloom and feel incredible with the transformation of your home! Spring is just around the corner so start now, so by the time warmer days arrive you’ll be ready! We can’t wait to lend our expertise in the New Art department of this Spring Home Makeover! Check out our calendar of upcoming events and enjoy $6 OFF each seat with this special pre-spring promo! Use code: Spring19 Get your seats early! Discount expires Mar.15th, 2019.
*Discount cannot be used towards existing reservations, family days, project pet, private parties, fundraisers or combined with any other discount*