What Does Your Color Say About You?
Many people are unaware of the impact colors have on our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors in everyday life. When you see a color you are drawn to, it's not just about what looks the best, but about what meaning we subconsciously attach to those colors, and how to use that to benefit our lives.
What does your color say about you?
• Red is a bold color choice that’s been associated with excitement, passion, danger, thrill, energy, and action.
• Orange is often representative of creativity, happiness, freedom, success, and the balance that brings it all together.
• Yellow is symbolic of optimism, happiness, positivity, and adventure.
• Blue is compassionate, stable, harmonious, peaceful, and trustworthy.
• Green is often associated with nature and money, as well as practical, problem solver, and down-to-earth.
• Purple can be connected to royalty, power, privilege, wisdom, and spirituality.
• Pink is often connected with femininity, playfulness, and love.
• White is often associated with purity, cleanliness, peaceful, innocent, and order.
• Black can mean so many different things: boldness, uniqueness, mystery, intrigue, and power.