December with the Family in OKC!Oklahoma City takes on a cheerful winter wonderland identity throughout the month of December; offering bundles of fun for families, kiddos, adults & visiting guests! Enjoy our top 5 unique December events in OKC for the whole family!
OUR TOP 5 THINGS TO DO WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON IN OKC:
5. The Devon Ice Rink in the Myriad Botanical Gardens - Enjoy another great winter of outdoor ice skating at Downtown in December’s premier attraction. Open 7 days a week from beginning in mid-November, the Devon Ice Rink hosts daily public skating, private parties, and special events all winter long.
Now through January 27, 2019 (Recurring daily
Location: Myriad Botanical Gardens & Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory
More info here: http://downt...von-ice-rink/
4. Bricktown Water Taxi - All aboard for an adventure cruise on a Bricktown Water Taxi! Bundle up and bring the whole family to enjoy the lights, sights and sounds of the FREE Holiday Water Taxi rides Thursdays – Sundays: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm November 23rd – December 30th (Closed Christmas Day & New Years Day)
More info here: https://down...y-taxi-rides/
3. Pinkitzel – Satisfy your sweet tooth this Holiday season with Pinkitzel's delicious and beautiful cupcakes, the whole family will LOVE! Our top holiday picks are the Spiced Ginger Carrot Cake (their special carrot cake, baked with special holiday spices, pecans, and topped with cream cheese buttercream, and a gingerbread man) and the Cup of Cocoa (Chocolate cupcake with marshmallow filling, chocolate buttercream, and topped with mini marshmallows and a candy cane. It's a cup of hot chocolate in a cupcake!) They are also offering Gingerbread House Decorating sessions with all the colorful, sugary, goodness at your fingertips! Get more info on your next sugar fix here: http://pinkitzel.com/
2. Devon's Saturdays With Santa - A family tradition returns with Devon’s Saturdays with Santa, which takes place at the Devon Energy Center 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Children can visit Santa and other holiday characters, make crafts, ride a train, listen to live music, as well as other activities.
More info here: http://downt...s-with-santa/
AND THE #1 UNIQUE DECEMBER EVENT IN OKC IS....
1. Pinot's Palette - Join us at Pinot's Palette – Bricktown, in Oklahoma City for one of our adorable and festive holiday paintings! We have 4 Family Day classes being held during Winter Break that is PERFECT for all ages! Get your creative Kiddos out of the house & into Pinot's Palette for an afternoon of painting fun! We will have hot chocolate and sodas available for the kids and our full bar menu for the adults! https://www....cktown/events
ENJOY THE PINOT'S PALETTE DECEMBER PROMOTION:
Get all your favorite people in one place to paint, drink and be merry! We've made it easy: Book 5 seats, get 1 free – good for any regular public event in December.
Paint. Drink. Have Fun.® It’s the perfect night out to reconnect with the whole crew.
Make your reservations Today! Just use promo code VERYMERRY at checkout*