Painting & Drinking Date-NightAre you struggling to finalize your Valentine’s plans for you and your loved one? Don’t fret – we have several painting classes scheduled the weekend before, and the week of this romantic holiday. Here at Pinot’s Palette Spokane, we offer a laid-back and stress-free atmosphere, where couples can enjoy a date-night while sipping on local wine or beer, and creating a masterpiece together.
Our date-night style paintings are different than our typical paintings in that you create one half, your partner creates the other half, and together you complete the entire scene. Our normal style paintings can also be easily completed as a date-night style if you wish. We hope you come paint, drink and get creative with your loved one next month!
Below is a list of date-night style paintings occurring on or around Valentine’s Day:
• Friday, 2/10 (7-10pm) – Under The Mistletoe Date Night
• Saturday, 2/11 (7-9pm) – His & Hers Date Night
• Sunday, 2/12 (6:30-8:30pm) – Romance In The Park
• Tuesday, 2/14 (6:30 – 9:30pm) – Romance On The Beach
• Wednesday, 2/15 (7-9pm) Buck Antler Date Night