First Friday ArtwalkEvery first Friday of each month in downtown Spokane is all about supporting the local art scene. During the First Friday Artwalk, downtown Spokane retailers and restaurants stay open late in order to showcase local artists and musicians. These establishments will also offering a number of promotions throughout the evening. In addition to our paint and sip class this Friday evening from 7:00 – 10:00pm (https://www.pinotspalette.com/spokane/event/128051), here are several events happening nearby our studio. Hopefully you’ll be able to stop by a few of these before painting, drinking and having fun with us!
1) Artist: Audreana Camm | Location: Saranac Commons | Time: 5:00 – 9:00pm
- Audreana has been an artist with us at Pinot’s Palette for almost 3 years! She will be showcasing a series of hysterical yet intriguing idiom paintings.
2) Artist: Gonzaga University BFA Senior Class | Location: Richmond Gallery | Time: 5:00 – 8:00pm
3) Artist: Richy Sharshan | Location: Robert Karl Cellars | Time: 5:00 – 8:00pm
4) Artist: Jamey Cunningham | Location: Overbluff Cellars | Time: 5:00 – 8:00pm
5) Artist: Hannah Koeske | Location: Liberty Ciderworks | Time: 4:00 – 9:00pm