Starry Night in Winter
Saturday, December 30
12:00 - 2:00PM
Local discounts or daily deals cannot be applied for this event.
Oh what fun it is to watch the snow fall with a gorgeous starry night sky!
Here's how it works:
Once booked, you will select your painting, customize your party, then it’s time to paint and have fun! Add any special information or requests to the "seating request" after booking.
Step 1: Book Your Party
• Choose your adventure: 11x14 canvas that will leave additional time for gift giving and cake! -OR- the standard 16x20 painting (limited time for other activities)
• Pick a party favor or swag bag - they're included!
• Reserve 10 seats in this event
• Additional painters (11+) are $40 per person. Reserve additional seats prior to the party or at the party, just let us know what to plan for, so your party is ready when you arrive.
Step 2: Pick your Painting
• Choose your painting! Our painting library is here: https://www....nting-library You can put your choice in the "seating request" immediately after booking, or email to email@example.com
• We can develop a custom painting for your event for $99
Step 3: Customize your Experience
• Wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Prices range from $2 to $10 per glass.
• Snacks, flatbread, sweet and savory charcuterie plates available for purchase on-site.
• Bring your birthday cookies, cakes or cupcakes. Note: Freezer not available for ice cream cakes.
• Specialty foods for those with food allergies welcome.
• No outside beverages.
Step 4: Paint and have fun!
• Paint parties will start promptly at the start time, we recommend coming 15-20 minutes to get settled in.
The Perfect Night Out
Enjoy drinks, upbeat music and hanging out with your favorite people while you paint! It's as fun for first-time painters as it is for experienced artists.
From the moment you walk in, the mood is light, the music is fun and the conversation comes easy!
Easy to Do
You don't need to be a seasoned painter — we make it easy for everyone to find their inner artist!
You'll get seats with all your friends, even if you book separately. Just tell us your friends' names when you register.
Paint Your Way
There's no rule that says you have to follow the artist's steps. It's your art, so paint it however you like!
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our FAQs to learn more about what to expect from your Pinot's Palette experience or feel free to call the studio to speak to a member of our staff.
How do I sign up for a class?
Signing up is easy. Click the "Event Calendar" link on the top of the page to view our calendar of paintings. Select which painting you would like to paint and click "Add Painting to Cart." Follow the on-screen directions to complete the order.
What are your normal business hours?
We have office hours during Freestyle Afternoons 2-6 pm Wednesday and Friday. Paint Kits may be picked-up on Saturdays 2:30-6pm in addition to our regularly scheduled public classes. For days without office hours, we will be in an hour or so before and after the scheduled class. When in doubt, look at our Event Calendar: https://www.pinotspalette.com/federal-way/events. Our studio is always available to host your Private Event 7 days a week. Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Pinot's Palette cancellation and refund policy is as follows: Customer cancellations prior to 24hrs of class will receive a transfer credit valid for 60 days. Transfer credits may not be extended. In-studio classes cancelled by the business due to mandated government shutdown, inclement weather or other emergencies will automatically be replaced with a live virtual class or class recording and paint kit, available for pick-up at the studio or delivered for $10 shipping fee. In the event that an alternate format for the class is unavailable, a transfer credit will be issued. Customers may obtain a refund for the class transaction amount minus a fee to cover administrative labor and merchant services costs associated with card transactions. A $10 Service Fee will apply to all requested refunds $200 and under, or 6% of sales total over $200. There are no refunds for Paint Kits or any virtual class once the video link has been sent to the customer (day of the scheduled event for virtual events purchased from the calendar).
Can I bring my teenagers or kiddos with me to paint?
Our Federal Way location hosts painters of all ages. Evening classes are more adult-themed, but are not limited to any specific age group.
I purchased a Painting Kit, when can I come pick it up?
Our dedicated hours for Painting Kit pick-up for our To-Go Kits and Virtual #PinotLive and On Demand classes are Wednesday and Friday 2-6pm, Saturday 2:30-6pm, however kits may also be picked up other hours when we are in the studio. Check our normal business hours and Class Event schedule or please email us at email@example.com for other Painting Kit pick-up times.