Take your dog on a walk to support St. Jude Children's Research HospitalThere are so many ways that you can support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
1. Download the Charity Miles ap on your phone to raise money just by walking, biking or running when you select St. Jude as your charity. How easy is that? All of you that have fit bits and are getting 10,000 steps a day, imagine how much money this could raise! The next time you walk your dog, you will be raising money that will change a child's life!
2. Spread the word about St. Jude and Childhood Cancer Awareness month by changing your Facebook profile picture. A special profile frame can be found on the St. Jude Facebook page
3. Of course you can go to the St. Jude website and donate. Every donation makes a difference. St. Jude is run mainly on individual donations by you and me.
4. Participate in the local St. Jude walk taking place Sept 24th at the Paramount Studios in Los Angeles.
5. Sign up for Pinot's Palette's St. Jude Fundraiser on Wednesday September 28th 7pm. You get to paint, drink and have fun with your friends knowing that $15 of your purchase is going to St. Jude. There will also be a raffle for great prizes from businesses around the area!