Painting it Forward
Sunday, October 22
2:00 - 5:00PM
Paint a portrait of your pet at Project Pet. Once you sign up for the painting, email us a high quality digital photo of your pet (one pet per canvas, please) and we will do the rest. Each photo will be transferred onto a 16”X20” canvas. Our talented artists will walk you through the steps to create your very own Pet Portrait!
We look forward to receiving your pet photos, at email@example.com, by October 2. Paintings can be done on either a 16x20 canvas or a tote bag. Please let us know your preference when you submit your photo.
A GREAT pet portrait starts with a GREAT photo! Here are some tips for success:
- 1 pet per person/per photo
- Highest resolution possible
- Pet is clear and in the foreground with no furniture, objects, grass, etc. blocking any body parts
- Pet is centered in the photo either FULL BODY or HEAD SHOT, with no cropped off edges.
- Our best advice is to take a photo of your pet with the best camera you have outside during the day, under a shaded area (like your front porch, back patio, or inside near a window). Remember, the better your photo is, the easier the painting process will be.
Here’s what you can expect when you come to the Project Pet Class:
- Your pet photo will be printed directly onto the center of 16x20 canvas in black and white with a few shades of gray. This will allow you to create the best and most detailed masterpiece possible! We will also provide you with a 4x6 copy of the original photo you sent in, for your reference during class.
- Based on the colors of your pet, primary colors and popular colors, your paint palette will be ready for you when you come in. However, if you are not pleased with the colors provided or would like to add more colors, feel free to help yourself to the paint cart at any time during class.
Please feel free to call or email with any questions regarding your pet photos. We are here to help you paint a beautiful portrait you will admire for years to come!
Guests enjoy a no-experience-required art class—all supplies included—directed by trained ARTIST MARK who guide guests step-by-step through a featured painting.
The more the merrier, INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
Painting It Forward:
A paint and sip class with an extra dose of heart and soul. When you buy a seat in a Painting It Forward class, you're making a donation to a nonprofit or community fundraiser.