Private Event Terms and Conditions1. Private Party Amenities: Private parties can be booked in our private party room, any time day of the day and week, with a minimum of 10 people for adult parties and minimum of 12 for kids parties (12 and under). The main studio space may also be booked for private parties, except during our public art instruction sessions (typically Thursday, Friday and Saturday night) UNLESS your party is at least 30 people, and must not exceed 54 people.
2. Pricing: General Pricing for our regular painting sessions is $38 per person for a 2-hour session and $48 per person for a 3-hour session (determined by painting selection). Our pricing includes the art instruction for one (1) painting, full use of the private party room amenities, the 16x20 canvas, use of our painting supplies (paint, brushes, aprons, etc). Private Parties are not eligible for discounts. **Pricing is subject to change without notice.
Private Parties can be booked at the following seat rates and minimums (based on sessions with one painting):
a. There is a minimum of 10 people to book the private room or a $380 minimum.
b. There is a minimum of 30 people to book our main studio or a $1140 minimum.
3. Payment Options: We offer two payment options for private parties:
a. Advanced Seat Payment for Whole Group: With this option, all seats for a private party must be paid in advance for the entire GROUP AND IN FULL at the Time of the Reservation to avoid the need for a deposit.
b. Deposit in Advance w/ Payment Upon Arrival: Seats may be held without advance seat payment by paying a refundable deposit of:
$99.00 refundable deposit for groups of 10 or more in the private party room
$250.00 refundable deposit for 30 or more people in the main studio
Refundable Deposit: is required, IF not paying for seats in advance. The deposit secures the desired date and time, after availability is confirmed by the studio. Deposits are refunded the first business day after the party occurs if the minimum headcount has been met (otherwise empty seats up to the minimum are deducted from the deposit and the remainder is refunded). A host may also elect to apply the deposit, partially or in full, to party charges or individual seats.
4. Cancellations: Reservations for a private party may be canceled with deposit or advanced payment refunded, or rescheduled with full amount applied, with at least 2-week notice before the scheduled party date.
5. Painting Selection: Please provide your top 3 desired painting selections. All attempts will be made to feature your first choice; however occasional scheduling conflicts can require a second or third choice to be confirmed for the party. It is not required that you choose a painting before booking your private party, but the final selection must be confirmed with the studio at least one weeks in advance of your scheduled party date.
6. Party Time Frame: Doors will be open 30 minutes in advance of the official start-time, so that you and your guests may arrive and settle in before painting begins. - Party Duration may also be extended at $50 per 30 minutes. A link to the party registration page will be provided to the host so that guests may sign up for the party in advance. Feel free to bring along any type of food you would like to enjoy! Here in the studio we provide aprons, ice and ice buckets, paper plates and utensils, and napkins. Beer, wine, mixed drinks, soda and coffee may be purchased at our bar.
7. Food: Customers may bring their own food or catering. Our amenities include a countertop serving area for the setup of your food, stocked with napkins, utensils, plates and complimentary water.
8. Alcohol Consumption: WE ARE A BAR studio: You bring the snacks, and we provide everything else you may need including drinks, ice, cutlery, glassware, plates, and napkins. Only guests 21+ may responsibly consumer alcoholic beverages.
9. KIDS parties may be booked before 5pm at a reduced rate of $30/child and minimum of 12 painters. Paintings Selections may only be picked from the Kids Library.
We Look Forward to Painting with You!
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Proprietary Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Pinot’s Palette owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, and software), code and date on the Site, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein (collectively, the “Materials”). Your use of the Site does not grant to You ownership of the Materials that You may access on or through the Site.
3. Use License
- Modify the Materials or copy the Materials more than one (1) time;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to any other person, or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
4. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Pinot’s Palette for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON THE SITES OR AT THE SERVICES. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU OR ANY AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOU AGREE THAT PINOT’S PALETTE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO FEES BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PINOT’S PALETTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, PINOT’S PALETTE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF PINOT’S PALETTE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinot’s Palette does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinot’s Palette may make changes to the Materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Pinot’s Palette does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
Pinot’s Palette has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link to a website does not imply endorsement by Pinot’s Palette of such website, and the use of any such linked web site is at Your own risk.
11. Governing Law