Yay for Frosé! The Hottest Drink This Summer!It's summer and summer in Arkansas can be hot, really, really hot. Hot and humid! So everyone is looking for a way to cool off. What better way than the hottest drink of summer - a Frosé, aka frozen Rosé! This recipe looks so amazing and has fruit, so it's pretty much a healthy drink, right? Here's the how to from Real Simple:
1. 1 (750 ml.) bottle of dry rosé
2. 10 oz. fresh strawberries (about 2 cups, sliced), plus more for garnish (optional)
3. 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
4. ¼ cup vodka
5. 2 tablespoons grenadine
1. Pour the rosé into ice cube trays and freeze until solid, 8 hours or overnight.
2. Combine the strawberries and the sugar in the bowl of a blender and let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, until the berries begin to release their juices.
3. Add the vodka, grenadine, and rosé cubes. Blend the mixture on high until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries, if desired.