Private Event Terms and ConditionsPRIVATE PARTY TERMS:
- We'd love to help you celebrate a Birthday, Girl's Night Out, Date Night, Fundraiser, Bachelorettes, Engagement, Kid's Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, or just a Mom's Night.
- A private party date is not confirmed until a $250 deposit is received and you are notified by the Studio Manager (unless your party was booked via phone with a Pinot's Palette manager). We cannot hold a date/time without a deposit. We recommend booking a party AT LEAST 2 weeks in advance.
- Pricing – The pricing is the same as our public classes:
* $35 per painter for a 2 hour painting
* $45 per painter for 3 hour paintings
* Additional time can be purchased for your party – an extra 30min = $50, an extra hour = $75
* For special children’s’ parties pricing see below.
- Availability –
The Somerville Studio is available for private parties anytime based on availability. We have two rooms available, a main room which can hold up to 45 people and a smaller “Picasso Room” which holds between 10-18 people.
* You can visit http://www.p...ville/classes to see our active calendar with our currently scheduled public classes and private parties that have already been confirmed.
- Room Fees -
Monday through Wednesday: $50
Thursday through Sunday: $100
- Deposits –
private parties are booked by placing a refundable deposit of $250. Once the deposit is received you will be notified by email and/or phone call from the Studio Manager within 48 hours that your date and time are confirmed (unless your order was taken via phone). If the minimum headcount of ten (10) is met, the deposit will be refunded in full. A host may elect to apply the deposit to party charges or individual seats on the day of the party.
- Painting Choice – We need to know which painting you choose to paint at your party at least two weeks in advance. Our artists will paint an “example” of the painting before your party. You can view all of our paintings on our website by clicking on “Paintings” on the left hand side.
They are split up into 2 and 3 hour paintings.
Our artists can even work with you to create a new painting specifically for your party. (This requires a bit more preparation time)
Custom Painting Fee: $200
- CANCELLATION POLICY -
A private party may be cancelled with deposit refunded, or rescheduled with full deposit applied, with at least two (2) weeks notice before your scheduled party date.
- ALCOHOL POLICY -
We are a BYOB studio. You can bring your own drinks (alcoholic or not) and snacks! Please drink responsibly.
- We provide glassware (wine & beer glasses), paper plates/napkins, plastic utensils, ice, coffee, tea, water, and all of your art supplies! You may also order delivery to our studio.
- It is important that you and your guests arrive on time for your party. The doors will open 30 minutes prior before the official start time so that you and your guests may arrive and settle in before painting begins.
- Children’s Parties – we ONLY offer these paintings for kids’ parties, depending on the age group:
*AGES 5-11: Bonkers for Bubblegum, Twinkle, Twinkle, Pinwheel Blooms, Cool Treats, Sing me a Song, Floppy, Tasty Treat, Be-You-Tiful, Jurassic Junior, Cozy Cottage, Flying High, Sweet Candy, Sea Turtle Surf, Circus Elephant, Paint Palette Fun, Dolphin Splash, Home Sweet Home
*AGES 6-12: all aforementioned paintings plus: Jazzy Giraffes, Frosty Friends, Cat Nap, Dripping Delight, Flower Power, Lil' Unicorn, Magic City, Sunshine Meadows, Yummy Cupcake
* A PAINTING CHOICE MUST BE MADE 7-10 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR PARTY. IF WE DO NOT HAVE YOUR CHOICE, YOU MAY CHOOSE A FINISHED PAINTING AT THE STUDIO OR WE CAN CHOOSE ONE FOR YOU.
* PRIVATE EVENTS MUST START PROMPTLY AT PRE-ARRANGED TIME. IF EVENT STARTS LATE DUE TO ANY CLIENT DELAYS (UNTIMELINESS, ETC.) AN AUTOMATIC $50 (FIFTY) DOLLAR EXTRA HALF HOUR FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO FINAL BALANCE.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Proprietary Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Pinot’s Palette owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, and software), code and date on the Site, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein (collectively, the “Materials”). Your use of the Site does not grant to You ownership of the Materials that You may access on or through the Site.
3. Use License
- Modify the Materials or copy the Materials more than one (1) time;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to any other person, or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
4. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Pinot’s Palette for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON THE SITES OR AT THE SERVICES. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU OR ANY AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOU AGREE THAT PINOT’S PALETTE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO FEES BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PINOT’S PALETTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, PINOT’S PALETTE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF PINOT’S PALETTE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinot’s Palette does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinot’s Palette may make changes to the Materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Pinot’s Palette does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
Pinot’s Palette has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link to a website does not imply endorsement by Pinot’s Palette of such website, and the use of any such linked web site is at Your own risk.
11. Governing Law