Wednesday, July 4
6:00 - 10:30PM
Painting Selection Coming Soon
Boom Fest 2018 is BACK at the Riverwalk!
No need to sit in the sun all day and save your seat for the fireworks show! Reserve your private table of 6 on our patio to enjoy the fireworks and festivities.
Table hosts can have access to the tables for the evening from 6-10:30p. All guests will be given wristbands to grant them access to the patio and restrooms throughout the evening. Guests will be provided with complimentary ice water, patio wine tumblers, and festive swag bags. Treat yourself our indoor mini-buffet that will include a sandwich sliders, fresh summer fruit and veggies, chips and dips, and cookies. All are included with your reserved table of guests.
Most importantly our bartenders will have the bar open for guests to purchase their favorite cold wine or beer. Oklahoma Law does not allow BYOB.
• LOCAL BANDS WILL START PLAYING AT 2 PM AND END AT 9:00 PM
• 3 PM TO 9 PM – HELICOPTER RIDES OUT FRONT
• 7:15 PM – F-16 FLYOVER
• 9:25 PM – U.S. MARINE CORPS WILL PRESENT COLORS
• 9:35 PM – NATIONAL ANTHEM PERFORMED BY – TBA
• 9:45 PM – LARGEST FIREWORKS DISPLAY IN TULSA SHOT FROM THE JENKS BRIDGE
Grab the some friends and come on out for an evening full of fun!