Private Event Terms and ConditionsThese terms and conditions (except confirmed price quotes at booking) are subject to change without notice and are in effect for any event which has been scheduled and not yet occurred.
1. Private Party Amenities - Mona Lisa Main Studio: The main studio space may be booked for private parties seven days a week. The main studio features upgraded accommodations including a Wine Bar, comfortable lounging area, glass chandelier, premium sound system and more. Capacity of our studio for private parties varies from 2 to 100 depending on party format and preferences.
General Pricing Adults - Our pricing includes the art instruction for one (1) painting, full use of the private party suite amenities, the 16x20 canvas, use of our painting supplies (paint, brushes, aprons, etc). Private Parties are not eligible for discounts. WE WILL MATCH OR BEAT COMPETITOR PRICING with a written quote.
**Pricing is subject to change without notice and varies based on art session and service add-ons. Private Parties can be booked at the following seat rates (based on sessions with one painting):
a. For up to 10 Adults:
- 2 Hour Party Reservation Rate is $425 flat fee; $75 rental fee waivable
- 3 Hour Party Reservation Rate is $525 flat fee; $75 rental fee waivable
b. For 11 or more Adults (w/o drinks):
- $35 per person reservation rate for 2 hour painting
- $45.00 per person reservation rate for 3 hour painting- Rental Fee of $150 for reservations of 26 people or more (may be waived)
c. Studio Fee & Guaranteed Minimum
- Studio Fee of $150 for "prime-time" reservations Thursday to Saturday after 5pm.
- A Tentative Guaranteed Minimum number of attendees is set by the studio with the customer at the time of the reservation. Prior to scheduled event, we will request a final expected head count and the greater of these two (minimum number or expected head count) will become the Confirmed Guaranteed Minimum of painters for which the group will be charged, unless exceeded. Setting a guaranteed minimum helps us to determine the correct staffing, set-up and pricing for your event.
d. Additional Time: Additional time for a private party can be purchased for $75 per half hour.
e. Multi-Painting Fee & Related Charges: More than one painting can be chosen only for a 3 hour party reservation and may also require a Multi-Painting Fee ($50 minimum) and other related charges depending on the color palette, the complexity of the chosen paintings, and the number of artists required. Pinot's Palette reserves the right to restrict the painting selections available for Multi-Painting art sessions as well as the age group that may paint a particular painting based on level of difficulty and scheduled time frame.
Private Party Packages - Click Here to View: https://www....rls-night-out
3. Payment Options:
We offer three payment options for private parties:
a. Advanced Seat Payment for Whole Group: With this option, all seats for a private party Must be Paid in Advance for the entire GROUP AND IN FULL at the Time of the Reservation to avoid the need for a deposit, OR
b. Advanced Seat Payment Per Individual: All seats for a private party Must be Paid in Advance by Each Individual AND IN FULL within 3 Calendar Days of requesting a reservation slot to avoid the need for a deposit or removal of your TENTATIVE UNCONFIRMED reservation. If the party is less than 7 days away then each individual must pay within 2 Calendar Days of the Reservation. This payment option DOES NOT guarantee your event time slot, which will still be available to be booked by another group until full payment is received from your group members by required date. OR
c. Deposit in Advance w/ Payment Upon Arrival: Seats may be held without advance seat payment by paying a refundable deposit of $250.00 for groups of up to 25 people and $500.00 for 25 or more people. A Deposit is required, IF not paying for seats in advance. The deposit secures the desired date and time, after availability is confirmed by the studio. Deposits are reconciled the first business day after the party occurs* if the minimum headcount has been met. A host may also elect to apply the deposit, partially or in full, to party charges or individual seats. No show seats up to the minimum are deducted from the deposit and the remainder is refunded.
4. Cancellations & No Shows: Reservations for a private party may be canceled with deposit or advanced payment refunded, or rescheduled with full amount applied as follows: Reservations made more than two (2) months in advance must be cancelled with at least 30 calendar days notice. Reservations made one (1) month or less in advance must be cancelled with at least (14 business days, M-F) notice before the scheduled party date. Refunds and/or reschedules are not available for private parties for cancellations that occur less than 10 business days, M-F prior to the scheduled event. A one-time date change may be permissible if cancellation or change request fall within above time frames. No Shows and missed reservations will forfeit the deposit and will be charged for the balance of the event cost.
5. Painting Selection:Please provide your top 3 desired painting selections. All attempts will be made to feature your first choice; however occasional scheduling conflicts can require a second or third choice to be confirmed for the party. It is not required that you choose a painting before booking your private party, but the final selection must be confirmed with the studio at least two weeks in advance of your scheduled party date. Click here to visit the Painting Library: https://www....nting-library
6. Party Time-Frame: Doors will be open 30 minutes in advance of the official start-time, so that you and your guests may arrive and settle in before painting begins. - Party Duration may also be extended at $75 per 30 minutes. A link to the party registration page will be provided to the host so that guests may sign up for the party in advance. Feel free to bring along any type of food you would like to enjoy! Fine beers, wines and non-alcoholic drinks are available for purchase from our fabulous Wine Bar. Here in the studio we provide aprons, wine glasses, corkscrews, ice and ice buckets, paper plates and utensils, napkins, and complimentary bottled water for our guests.
7. Food: Customers may bring their own food or catering. Our amenities include an elegant granite counter serving area for the setup of your food, stocked with napkins, utensils, plates and complimentary water.
8. Alcohol Consumption-Wine Bar: We are pleased to offer our Wine Bar as a convenience to our customers that will save you valuable time! We stock our drink selections wholesale from the same distributors as other local bars, restaurants and supermarkets so our prices to you are the same or less! Fine beers and wines are available for purchase by the bottle at our fabulous Wine Bar, and we also have non-alcoholic beverages! We provide everything else needed for an entertaining art experience. (BYOB drinks of any kind not permitted. Enjoy our Wine Bar.) Check out our FAQ for more details: https://www....ent-questions
We Look Forward to Painting with You!
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Proprietary Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Pinot’s Palette owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, and software), code and date on the Site, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein (collectively, the “Materials”). Your use of the Site does not grant to You ownership of the Materials that You may access on or through the Site.
3. Use License
- Modify the Materials or copy the Materials more than one (1) time;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to any other person, or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
4. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Pinot’s Palette for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON THE SITES OR AT THE SERVICES. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU OR ANY AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOU AGREE THAT PINOT’S PALETTE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO FEES BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PINOT’S PALETTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, PINOT’S PALETTE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF PINOT’S PALETTE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinot’s Palette does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinot’s Palette may make changes to the Materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Pinot’s Palette does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
Pinot’s Palette has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link to a website does not imply endorsement by Pinot’s Palette of such website, and the use of any such linked web site is at Your own risk.
11. Governing Law