Teachers Appreciation Sand Pail GiftTeacher Appreciation Week
Sand Pail Flowers
*Sharpie Paint Pens
*Sand Pail and Shovel
*Free Printable PDF Pattern
1. First, you will need to be able to print your favorite design on white paper, you may have a favorite pintable’s website you like to use. Otherwise, you can click https://bren...e-printables/ , however, you do have to enter your email address.
2. Once you have picked out your favorite design and decided what your want on the front of your bucket, print it out on white paper and cut around the lettering. Grab your masking tape and tape your letters to the inside of your sand pail.
3. Next, trace the design with your sharpie paint pen, allow 5 minutes for drying.
4. Sign the shovel with your child’s name.
5. Place a plant in the bucket, I get guidance from my child on their teacher’s color choice.
The bucket is a great gift. If you would like to take it a step further, you can always add a gift card!
For other great gift Ideas be sure to check out all of our DIY ideas from your favorite paint and sip at https://www.....com/pasadena