Private Event Terms and ConditionsPinot's Palette private parties are great for corporate events, birthday parties, and more! Choose your favorite painting from our library and we provide all the supplies (and fun!): paint, brushes, canvases, easels and aprons are all included (we can also work with you to develop a custom painting- additional custom painting fee would apply.) We have a bar in our studio, feel free to bring along whatever you would like to eat, or you are welcome to have something catered or delivered in. We will also include glasses, large ice bucket with ice, paper plates, plastic utensils and napkins.
The Main Studio: The main studio space may be booked for private parties at non-class times with a required minimum of 10 painters and max. capacity of 40. The 2 hour sessions in the Main Studio are $35/painter and $45/painter for a 3 hour session. You can schedule your private party by placing a $99 deposit to hold your desired party day and time (availability will be confirmed by studio.) On the day of the party this deposit can be applied fully or partially to the party total. Guests may pay individually ahead of time or on the day of the party if you choose. A link to the party registration page will be provided to the host, and we do encourage guests to sign up in advance.
1. Deposits: Private parties are booked by placing a fully/partial refundable deposit of $99.00 to secure the desired date(s) and time, after availability is confirmed by the studio. Deposits are refunded the first business day after the party occurs* if the minimum headcount has been met (otherwise empty seats up to the minimum are deducted from the deposit and the remainder is refunded or required to be paid prior to party start time)*. A host may also elect to apply the deposit, partially or in full, to party charges or individual seats.
2. Cancellation: A private party may be canceled with deposit fully refunded, or rescheduled with full deposit applied, with at least 10 business days’ (M-F) notice before your scheduled party date. If cancellation occurs less than 9 business days or before event, deposit cannot be refunded and may be applied to a future date. If party is cancelled within 48 hours of date of the party the full deposit is not refunded and customer waives all rights to dispute, refund or have applied to future date
3. Pricing: Seats are $35 each for a 2 hour painting session, $45 each for a 3 hour painting session (determined by painting selection). Party duration may also be extended at $75 per 30 minutes. Kids Birthday Parties - 10 Person Minimum - 30 Maximum and require at least 1 adult/parent to be present at all times during the event. Seats for kids 12 and under for a 2 hour painting session with a painting choice from our children's painting selections - $29. Prices quoted in this document are valid for off peak times. Peak times include Thursday thru Saturday, 6:00pm to 10:00pm, please ask for separate pricing for peak times if applicable.
4. Requirements: Orlando Main Studio requirements. 10 person Minimum - 40 Maximum. Studio is available for exclusive private parties anytime a public class is not scheduled, with a required minimum of 10 painters and maximum capacity of 40. A link to the party registration page will be provided to the host so that guests may sign up for the party in advance.
5. Painting Selection: We will provide you a selection of paintings, based on your ideas, themes or whatever you like that is available in our extensive library and can be completed in the time reserved for your exclusive party. Please provide your top three desired painting selections. All attempts will be made to feature your first choice; however occasional scheduling conflicts can require a second or third choice to be confirmed for the party. It is not required that you choose a painting before booking your private party, but the final selection must be confirmed with the studio at least two weeks in advance of your scheduled party date.
6. Party Time: Doors will be open 30 minutes in advance of the official start-time so that you and your guests may arrive and settle in before the painting begins. Feel free to bring along any type of food you would like to enjoy! Here in the studio we have a bar where you may purchase wine, beer, sodas & water. We also provide aprons, all your art supplies, paper plates and utensils, napkins, and complimentary water for our guests. (Outside Alcohol is NOT permitted by law)
7. Exclusive Private Party Studio Fee: We appreciate your business so much that we have waived the standard private party room fee for your event.
8. Damage, cleanup & liability: Booking an event acts as your acceptance of this agreement the host and all attendees hereby release Pinot's Palette Orlando, The Wisely Group, LLC and Pinot's Palette Franchise, LLC from any and all liability for any injuries, loss claims or any other liability of any claim associated with this event. Customer assumes any and all responsibility for guests and all attendees and waives all rights to legal action. Customer further agrees to pay for any damages and/or cleanup fees associated with event, outside of normal mopping and trash removal.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Proprietary Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Pinot’s Palette owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, and software), code and date on the Site, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein (collectively, the “Materials”). Your use of the Site does not grant to You ownership of the Materials that You may access on or through the Site.
3. Use License
- Modify the Materials or copy the Materials more than one (1) time;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to any other person, or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
4. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Pinot’s Palette for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON THE SITES OR AT THE SERVICES. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU OR ANY AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOU AGREE THAT PINOT’S PALETTE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO FEES BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PINOT’S PALETTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, PINOT’S PALETTE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF PINOT’S PALETTE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinot’s Palette does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinot’s Palette may make changes to the Materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Pinot’s Palette does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
Pinot’s Palette has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link to a website does not imply endorsement by Pinot’s Palette of such website, and the use of any such linked web site is at Your own risk.
11. Governing Law