Our Top 5 Halloween EventsWith Halloween just around the corner, we’re here to give you the scoop on the best events and festivals to be a part of!
1. Let’s start off with Pinot’s kid friendly Halloween party! In the daytime, from 12-2 pm, we are offering this adorable black cat and ghost that can be customized with any colors you would like! So bring the kids to our paint party to start off Halloween weekend with this great artwork!
2. One of our favorite Halloween events and definitely worth the trip is The Great Jack O’ Lantern Blaze at Van Cortlandt Manor. There are thousands of glowing and artistically creative jack o’ lanterns spread throughout the Manor. This event is one of the quickest to sell out and it is definitely worth experiencing once in your life. The event dates are every weekend through to Thanksgiving.
3. There’s nothing better than a little scare to get you into the Fall season. Fright Fest is the place to be to see the most gruesome costumes chase and chill you to the bones. This is not for the weak hearted.
4. If you can take a weekend trip, Salem, MA is the place to be. Halloween in Salem is a magical place full of supernatural energies and history dating back to the Witch Trials. It’s perfect for children and adults. They have some of the best psychics and mediums, ghost and graveyard walking tours, and plenty of museums that take you back in history.
5. Celebrate Halloween Pinot’s Style at our very own adult Halloween Party on October 28th from 9pm-midnight! Dress in your best costume & get a free drink! Prizes for best costumes. Paint the stunning Starry Night, Halloween style. Paint. Drink. Have Fun.