Psychedelic Project Pet
Sunday, May 6
2:00 - 5:00PM
No sign up necessary
Your pet has lots of personality, so why shouldn’t his portrait? This is the perfect chance to show off how fun your fur baby is on the inside by painting him in bold, psychedelic colors!
YOUR PET PHOTO IS ACTUALLY PRINTED ONTO THE CANVAS!**Deadline to sign up for class and submit your approved pet photo is: Sunday April 29. Email your HIGH-QUALITY pet photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
(DISCOUNTS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CLASS)
TIPS FOR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS:
• 1 pet per person / per photo
• Highest resolution possible/ large file size (camera phones do not always have the best resolution)
• Pet is clear and in the foreground with no furniture, objects, grass, etc. blocking any body parts
• Pet is centered in the photo either FULL BODY or HEAD SHOT, with no cropped off edges
• Our best advice is to take a photo of your pet with the best camera you have, outside during the day, under a shaded area (like your front porch, back patio, or inside near a window). **Remember, the BETTER your photo is, the easier the painting process will be.
For Additional Information: https://www....aint-your-pet
Cancellation Notice for Project Pet:
Project Pet - A full refund can occur if notification is given 6 business days before the day of the class.
Project Pet - After the 6 day guideline, reservation will be transferred to the next upcoming Project Pet class.