Private Event Terms and ConditionsPinot's Palette Lawrenceville: Private Parties 1. Deposits - Private parties are booked by placing a fully-refundable deposit of $250 to secure the desired date and time, event will be scheduled after availability is confirmed by the studio. Deposits are refunded the first business day after the party occurs provided the minimum number of painters has been met. If the required minimum of paid seats is not met, the cost of those seats will be deducted from the deposit and the remainder will be refunded. A private party may be canceled with deposit refunded, or rescheduled with full deposit applied, with at least ten(10) business days (M-F) notice before your scheduled party date. Private Events cancelled less than ten (10) business days prior to the scheduled event will be subject to forfeiture of deposit in its entirety. Private Events rescheduled by the organizer less than ten (10) days prior to the scheduled event will be subject to an administrative fee of $30. 2. Private Parties can be booked in our Private Party Room, the Fun Factory, with a maximum capacity of twenty four (24) or in our Main Studio, with a maximum capacity of fort eight (48). A Private Event in either room requires a minimum of ten (10) painters Monday through Thursday and twelve (12) painters Friday through Sunday. Seats are $35 each for a two (2) hour painting session and $45 each for a three (3) hour painting session, determined by painting selection. Party duration may also be extended at $50 per thirty (30) minutes. All seats may be purchased at one time, or guests can book their seats individually through our calendar page. Please note: All paid attendees are not required to paint, however, ALL attendees are required to be paid. All Private Events are reserved based upon availability.
3. https://www....nting-library Please provide your top 3 desired painting selections. All attempts will be made to feature your first choice; however occasional scheduling conflicts can require a second or third choice to be confirmed for the party. It is not required that you choose a painting before booking your private party, but the final selection must be confirmed with the studio at least two weeks in advance of your scheduled party date. 4. Party Time - Doors will be open 30 minutes in advance of the official start-time of your event so that you and your guests may arrive and settle in before painting begins. *PLEASE NOTE: To best accommodate scheduling and staffing, it is imperative to start and finish your event at the scheduled time. Make every effort to have all of your guests arrive promptly so we can begin and end your party within the agreed upon timeframe. Private events that begin and/or finish late through no fault of this studio and/or its employees will be subject to a charge of $50 per every 30 minutes of additional studio time which will be deducted from the deposit. If you desire extra studio time during your event for any reason, you may arrange that ahead of time or during the event based upon availability.*The Lawrenceville location is a BYOB facility, so feel free to bring along any type of legal refreshments or food you would like to enjoy! We also provide aprons, all your art supplies, glasses, ice, paper plates and utensils, napkins, and complimentary bottled water for our guests. We're excited to paint with you!
*SUBMITTING YOUR DEPOSIT CONFIRMS THAT YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOU AGREE TO THEM IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Proprietary Rights
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Pinot’s Palette owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, but not limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, and software), code and date on the Site, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein (collectively, the “Materials”). Your use of the Site does not grant to You ownership of the Materials that You may access on or through the Site.
3. Use License
- Modify the Materials or copy the Materials more than one (1) time;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to any other person, or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
4. Chargeback Policy
All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit or debit card charge placed on the Sites and/or at the Services initiated by You. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If You feel that Your credit or debit card was used fraudulently on the Sites or at the Services, please contact Pinot’s Palette for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON THE SITES OR AT THE SERVICES. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU OR ANY AUTHORIZED USER OF THE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, YOU AGREE THAT PINOT’S PALETTE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO FEES BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. PINOT’S PALETTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, PINOT’S PALETTE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PINOT’S PALETTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF PINOT’S PALETTE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
8. Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pinot’s Palette does not warrant that any of the Materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. Pinot’s Palette may make changes to the Materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. Pinot’s Palette does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
Pinot’s Palette has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link to a website does not imply endorsement by Pinot’s Palette of such website, and the use of any such linked web site is at Your own risk.
11. Governing Law