Now Hiring Performance Artists!Pinot's Palette, a leader in the paint-and-sip industry, is excited to need some fun charismatic art instructors as we continue to grow!
Customers will follow your instruction while they paint on their own canvases with acrylic paint at our upscale Bar Studio. The ideal person for this job will have an outgoing personality, strong work ethic, eagerness to learn, positive attitude and the ability to work quickly and energetically with our team of artists. Must be available nights and weekends. Some day classes may also be available during the week.
- Instructing customers during class in an energetic, clear and well-paced manner while encouraging creativity and fostering a relaxed, fun atmosphere
- Assisting customers and staff member(s) to ensure smooth class flow and promote customer painting success through teamwork and positive attitude.
- Creating & developing paintings to be taught in classes and for marketing purposes.
- Ability to design and execute quality, acrylic paintings in various painting styles
- Basic computer skills and internet knowledge
- Public Speaking or performance skills (comfortable speaking on a microphone)
- Time management and communication skills
- Lively and fun personality and strong, articulate speech to be heard/understood with or without a microphone. Outgoing personalities please, someone with energy, confidence and excellent work habits.
- Experience leading a group of people (classroom or otherwise)
- Strong experience in providing great customer service
To Apply, Please Respond to Largo@pinotspalette.com with:
1. Resume (with a short blurb on why you think you want to work at Pinot's Palette.)
2. Three images of your original paintings (attach as simple word or PDF documents, do not send a link to a website).