Pet Photo TipsWhat makes a good pet picture you ask? The clearer and close-up the picture is, the better. Blurry pictures will not give you the detail you want and it will be hard to paint. Full face pictures are great. Phone photos are not so great.
Also, try to choose a picture where your pet is standing, not laying against anything. We can only have one pet per painting and we don't want any of your pet covered up, and we also take out the background so you can paint whatever design you choose.
THESE ARE NOT SO GREAT PHOTOS!
Tips for great photos (check out the preview image for great photos):
1. Full face and standing are the best.
2. Keep the photo bright with no shadows. The better the lighting the better the image.
3. Don't have your pet under a pillow, arm or blanket. We Photoshop all that out and it will make your pet look like a floating head.
4. Send in your photo quickly so we can make sure it's perfect.
5. You only have time to paint ONE pet. If you only have pictures with 2 pets, we'll crop out one. No worries - you can paint the other one next time.