What Makes Pinot's Palette Special?So what makes Pinot's Palette the premier paint and sip experience? What distinguishes us from others and makes us truly stand out?
I can point to quite a few things that make a Pinot's Palette experience feel upscale, fun, and truly special. These are things that make you feel like you made a good choice, had a good time, "got your money's worth," or however else you want to put it. These are things you can count on finding at EVERY Pinot's Palette you visit, because they are part of the Pinot's Palette culture and brand.
* Real wine glasses to drink from
* Ice to chill your drinks
* Plenty of counter space to spread out your snacks and food
* Corkscrews and bottle openers at the ready
* Free bottled water
* Napkins, plates and utensils so you don't have to bring them
* A clean, neat and organized studio
* A place to store your valuables away from the paint
* Comfortable seating
* Bright, adequate, non-fluorescent lighting so you can see what you're painting
* An instructor who is not only a qualified artist, but friendly, fun and entertaining, too!
* Plenty of room to move around, socialize, or even dance if the mood strikes you
* An audio/sound system that controls the volume of the music and the artist's microphone so everyone can hear the music and the instructions when they are supposed to
We believe these are all wonderful things that set us apart. But there is one thing that we work very hard at that truly makes Pinot's Palette a special place to visit. It's our extraordinary customer service! That's something we strive for each and every time you visit us.
We take our tag line very seriously and we are always working to make sure that you will PAINT. DRINK. HAVE FUN.
Have you signed up for our mailing list? We want to make sure you get all the news on our latest calendars and events at the newest Houston area location of Pinot's Palette in Kingwood.